Facebook the world’s 2nd most visited website on the Earth. It has over 1 billion registered users. Every day millions of people share photos and videos on Facebook. Well, due to lots of users it is very common that people use Facebook search. Sometimes, people use the Facebook search bar to find someone profile, Pages, Photos and videos.
Clear Search History on Facebook
While searching on Facebook search, it keeps the copy of your search and saves on its server. And every time we search on Facebook it shows the earlier result. But, if you don’t want your earlier search to appear. Then, you can clear search history of Facebook by following the tutorial listed below.
How to Delete your Facebook Search History on PC Laptop – Clear your Facebook Search
- Log-in to your Facebook account.
- Now, click on search Facebook.
- Now, you will see recent searches.
- Now, click on edit.
- Now, it will take you to Facebook Search history.
- You can see all your Facebook Search with Date and Time.
- Now, Click on Clear Searches on the top right side.
- Now, It will ask you again to Cancel or Clear Searches.
- Click on Clear Searches.
- Now, all your searches will be deleted from Facebook and you will see nothing in your Facebook Search history.
How to Delete your Facebook Search History on iPhone and Android Mobile Phone
- Open Facebook application on your iPhone or Android Phone.
- Now, tap on Facebook search and click on edit.
- Now, it will take you to Activity Log of Facebook Search.
- Now, tap on Clear Searches and confirm the option.
Congratulations! You have deleted all your Facebook search history. Now, you can see the blank screen or no recommended option to search on Facebook. So, start searching again and keep clearing your Facebook search history.