While surfing on the internet, we open several websites. We keep on, opening the website which we never even heard. But, sometimes our browser crash and it close all the tabs. Now, the main problem arises how to find that Tab. We keep on thinking what that website was and then, trying to search again. Well, sometimes we are lucky that we get that website. But, the majority of the time we never get that website which we have earlier opened in our Tab.
- 1 Open Recently Closed Tab
- 1.1 Open Recently Closed Tab in Google Chrome
- 1.2 Open Recently Closed Tab in Firefox
- 1.3 Open Recently Closed Tab in Internet Explorer
Open Recently Closed Tab
If you are also looking to open recently closed tab then, stick to this article. I will tell you a trick which will help you to open recently closed tab in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and no one care Internet Explorer. 😛
Well, I will tell you a very easy method to open recently closed tab in Google Chrome.
- Right, click on your Chrome at the right side.
- Now, just take your pointer to History and it will open Recent Closed Tab in your Google Chrome.
Open Recently Closed Tab in Google Chrome using Keyword Shortcuts
- Mac – ⌘+Shift+T
- Windows and Linux – Ctrl+Shift+T
Do you want more Keyword Shortcuts of Chrome for Windows, Linux, and Mac? Click here
Open Recently Closed Tab in Google Chrome using History
You can get a complete list of Tab you have opened in your chrome. If you have cleared your browsing history then, unfortunately, you won’t get any information in history.
Keywords Shortcuts for Chrome
Windows and Linux – Ctrl+h
Mac – ⌘+[
Change settings in your Google Chrome
- open your Google Chrome Settings.
- Now, select ‘continue where you left off’.
You will find this option under ‘on startup’.
If your Google Chrome Crash then, just tap on the restore section and you will get all your open tabs back.
Keyword Shortcuts for Firefox
PC – Ctrl+Shift+T and it will directly open your earlier closed tab on firefox.
- Right, click on any opened tab.
- Now, click on recently closed tabs and you will get the completed list of your previous session.
Keywords Shortcuts for Internet Explorer