The easy method to play PS2 games on PC/Laptop. You can play any kind of Play Station game on your computer with or without a disk. I will tell you best trick to run ps2 games without Emulator. You can even play ps2 games on PC without pcsx2. You can play Sony Play station and Xbox 360 games on PC.
Unfortunately, there is no other way to play PS2 games on PC without Emulator. You can’t play any PS2 game without Emulator. But, you can play PS2 games with or without disk on your PC/Laptop.
How to play ps2 games on PC with or without disc – With Emulator
You need an Emulator to Play PS2 game on PC/Laptop. This Emulator will let you run all kind of Play Station games on your PC.
- Download PCSX2
You can download PCSX2 Emulator on your Windows, Linux or even on Mac. You can either download compressed file in the form of WinRAR or direct setup file.
Downloading and installing the PCSX2.
- Download the BIOS for PCSX2 Emulator from here and install on your PC.
- Now, open Documents folder on your PC.
- Now, rename the folder PCSX2 to PCSX2 0.1.1 you can also add any other numbers.
- Now, create a new folder in documents with name PCSX2.
In this folder, all your PCSX2 files and BIOS data will be saved.
- Now, move the PCSX2 folder to PCSX2 0.1.1.
- Now, click on PCSX2 1.4.0 from the desktop.
- Now, a popup window will appear with name PCSX2 First Time Configuration.
Select the Configuration depending upon your requirements and click on next.
- Now select the BIOS and click on Finish.
- You can also change the BIOS by clicking on configuration=>Plugin/bios.
Configure keyboard settings to play ps2 games on PC/Laptops [Game Pad Settings]
If you are using Game Console like PS3 or Xbox360. Then, it will automatically configure the keyboard and mouse settings. But, if you are using any other gaming console. Then, follow the steps below.
- Open PCSX2 1.4.0.
- Now, click on Config=>Controllers=>plugin settings.
A popup window will appear.
- Now, Click on Pad 1.
You will see various Keyboard and mouse controls. You can configure your gaming control from this option.
How to play ps2 games on PC with the disc
- Insert the CDVD of the game.
- Now, click on CDVD=>iso selector=>browse=>ISO file of game.
- Now, click on system=>boot CDVD.
This was it! Now you can easily play ps2 games on PC with or without a disc.
Watch this video tutorial and understand the tutorial in much better way.