Currently, Facebook is a second most visited website on the Earth. Every day over 1 billion people visit Facebook. This huge amount of traffic on Facebook create a huge problem for Facebook security. The Facebook block over a million of messages in a single day due to detection of spam. Facebook take it security very seriously and block all kind of malicious links on its website.
This blocking of URL on Facebook create a lot of problem for the website owners and users. Sometimes, trusted websites are blocked on Facebook. Users are unable to share the URL of the website due to blocking. If you are facing this very same problem. Then, don’t worry as I will share a trick for posting blocked links on Facebook. Yes! it is possible to post blocked links on Facebook by following the simple steps listed below.
This trick will help you to post blocked links on Facebook. You can share any URL on Facebook.
- Visit Blogger
- Now, login to blogger using your Gmail account.
- Now, click on New blog and create a new blog.
- Give a title to your blog and give a unique blog address.
- Now, Click on settings => Basic => Privacy ==> Select no.
Make sure you select NO on both the options. Your blog should not appear in any listing or search engines.
- Now, Click on Templates => Settings.
You will see two option live on blog and Mobile.
- Now, click on setting icon below the Mobile theme and select NO. Show desktop template.
- Scroll down and click on Revert Classic template.
- Now, click on Edit Template HTML. Copy the code listed below and paste at the top.
- Replace your desired URL with URL marked in red. You can add any blocked URL.
I have added a blocked URL of Shorte.st. This link is blocked by facebook and users are not allowed to post this URL. But, you can send the above URL to your friends on Facebook. This URL will redirect you to Shorte.st automatically.
There is one more easy method to post blocked links on Facebook. In this method, you don’t require any kind of coding and it is completely safe. By using this method you can post any kind of blocked URL on Facebook or any website.
- Click here and you will be redirected to Google URL shortener.
- Now, paste any URL and click on shorten URL.
- Google URL shortener will reduce the length of URL and give a Unique URL.
- Now, you can share the URL to any of the desired websites.
- You can easily share blocked URL on Facebook.
Note: Take this trick for Education purpose only. Don’t break any rules or policy of a website.
These are the two best methods to post blocked links on Facebook. The second method is easier than the first method. So, was this trick helpful? If you face any problem regarding this trick. Then do comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.