Take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Capture your mobile phone screen using these 5 easy methods. You can even edit your captured image. Use phone gestures, tap on buttons and follow 3 other methods to capture your mobile’s screen. Download android application and shake your Smartphone to take screenshot
Smartphone are the best way to interact people throughout the world in few seconds. Sometimes users want to capture the screen of their Smartphone to report some bug or to keep some important thing. Well, Android users can take a screenshot by the tapping of some buttons and also just by gestures. In this article, I will tell you top 5 best methods to take a screenshot on Android mobile phone.
Read more: Samsung Galaxy S6 full specification
Tap on Power+Home Screen Button to take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Use Palm Swipe to take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Grab your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Now, got to setting => Controls => Palm motion.
- Now, Enable the Palm motion and enable capture screen too.
- Now, you can capture the screen by taking your finger from right to left on the screen.
- You can take your hand from left to right to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Use the S-Pen Stylus to take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Push your S pen Stylus and tap on the S button.
- Now, take the pen on the screen to take a screenshot on Samsung galaxy note 3.
You can also edit the captured image.
- Visit the gallery of your Samsung Galaxy note 3 to edit your image.
Use the S-Pen to take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Take your S-Pen above the screen.
- Don’t make a contact with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 screen.
- Now, again push the S-pen button as mentioned in above step.
- But this time, tap on the Air command menu.
- Now, ‘Screen Write’ option will appear, tap on that to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Download Screenshot Easy Android app to take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
This is one of the best android apps to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 3. You can this app to take a screenshot on any mobile phone.
- Download and install Screenshot Easy on your Android Mobile Phone.
- Now, you can setup screenshot setting.
- It will show different methods to take screenshots on your mobile phone
- Well, I use Shake option to take a screenshot on my android mobile phone.
- Enable the shake button and shake your Android phone to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Trending: Latest ANDROID SECRET CODES