Hello Friends, Today I will share a trick to uninstall preinstalled apps on Android without root. Yes! You heard it right! It is possible to delete system apps without root. You can remove bloatware from your Android mobile phone. You can remove any kind of apps which is preinstalled on your Android device.
- 1 How to Uninstall Preinstalled Apps on Android Without Root
Delete System Apps Without Root
Android phone comes with several preinstalled applications. These apps are preinstalled and when you buy an Android Phone you get all these kinds of applications. But, many of the application are not required. There are several preinstalled apps which take a large chunk of your Android storage and RAM. These apps keep on running even when you close them. Pre-installed apps come with system setting which declines all kinds of commands given by users. Well, if you are facing this very same problem then follow the trick and Uninstall preinstalled apps on Android without even rooting your Android device.
How to Uninstall Preinstalled Apps on Android Without Root
There are several tricks on the internet to uninstall preinstalled apps on Android without root. But, the majority of the tricks are found fake on the internet. Don’t worry, I will share an easy and safe trick to delete system apps without root from your Android device. You don’t need to download any software on your Android device. Just download the software’s listed below on your PC/laptop. These software’s listed below are completely safe and does not contain any virus.
Requirements to Delete System Apps Without Root
- Download Debloater
- Android version should be minimum 4.4 or 5 for more stability.
- Make sure you have enabled all kind of USB debugging on your Android Phone.
- You should have USB debugging drivers on your android phone.
How to Enable USB debugging Android
- Grab your Android Phone
- Now, visit settings => About Phone.
- Scroll down and tap on Builder number 6 to 7 times.
- Now, come back to home screen.
- Again, tap on settings.
- Now, scroll down below and you will find Developer options.
- Tap on Developer options.
- Now, enable USB debugging mode in Android.
Uninstall Preinstalled Apps on Android Without Root
- Download Debloater on your PC/Laptop.
- Download ADB driver for your Android mobile on PC.
- Now, connect your Android device with PC/laptop.
- Click on ad Device Packages and then, Read Device Packages.
- You will see your Android phone is connected through USB.
- You can view all the system apps on your Android device.
- Just tap on the app and you can completely delete/uninstall an app from your Android device.
Note: Don’t install any Android device file. It can create danger for your Android mobile phone. You can remove applications like calendar, live wallpaper and much more. Don’t remove applications like framework etc. It can damage your Android Phone. You will also lose the warranty of your Android Phone.
Hide Apps Without Root
There is one more easy method to hide pre-installed apps on your Android. You don’t even need to install any kind of software or apps. You can easily hide all kind of system apps from your Android Phone.
- Visit Settings => Apps.
- Now, select the app you want to hide from your Android device.
- Tap on clear data and then, force stop.
- Now, click on disable.
Congratulations! You have successfully removed the pre-installed apps from your Android Phone. If you want to enable the hidden app again.
- Then, visit settings => apps => swipe the screen to the left side and you will see disabled apps.
- Click on the app and enable them.
- Now, you will see application back again on your menu.
This method is 100% working and safe. But, I would personally suggest you to delete system apps only. Don’t remove any Android-related apps from your Android device. So, was this trick helpful? If you face any problem regarding uninstalling of pre-installed apps from your Android. Then, do comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.