Hello friends, Today I will share the best method to make a Torrent from PC/laptops Windows. You can use BitTorrent file transfer to spread your own file in Torrent format. Users can even upload a movie or any file using this trick.
Torrent is at present one of the best ways to share large chunks of data online and accounts for a substantial proportion of the world’s internet traffic. It can be perfectly legal, as long as the files exchanged through torrent do not sustain losses to the producers of these files; after all, we can easily download most of the Linux distribution ISOs from torrent. You can even read our article on Best Free VPN for Torrenting.
- 1 How to Make a Torrent from PC/Laptops- BitTorrent File Transfer – 2018 Updated
How to Make a Torrent from PC/Laptops- BitTorrent File Transfer – 2018 Updated
This is the best way to make a torrent using your PC or Laptop. You can use this same trick on any of the systems where u can download these BitTorrent clients. Users can use BitTorrent file transfer to share this file with people around the world.
How to Make a Torrent using BitTorrent file Transfer
Creating torrent files is pretty simple and requires nothing more than a torrent client. For our guide, we will use BitTorrent, which is not only one of the most popular torrent clients, but also safer than μTorrent. You can download BitTorrent for your PC from here.
How to create a torrent
- First, click on “File” and go to “Create New Torrent”.
- You can add a single file by clicking on “Add File” and selecting the file you want. But, this will attach only a single file.
- If you want to add the whole folder, then click on “Add Directory” and select the folder.
- Now you have to add some trackers to your torrent file. You can get a great collection of trackers from the GitHub page which is updated by bots regularly.
- If you wish to upload your torrent to a private tracker then check the “Private” option otherwise leave it blank.
- Also, check the “Start seeding after creation” checkbox to add these new files immediately in BitTorrent.
- You can ignore all other options and checkboxes.
- Click on “Create an Save file” and give a name to your torrent file.
- Now your new torrent file is created and ready for seeding.
How to Upload a Torrent File – Upload movie download using BitTorrent File Transfer
There are several torrents website to upload torrent file. You can even check our article Top 10 Best Torrent Websites for more torrent websites. Okay, now we have our torrent file. What next? Can we send it to our friends and they can start downloading it? No. It’s actually a little more complicated. First, you need to upload this torrent file to a torrent tracking site like The Pirate Bay.
- Visit the official website of The Pirate Bay and login or register yourself with an email and a secure password.
- Confirm the registration from your email account by clicking on the link provided
- Now you have to wait for at least an hour before you can upload your torrent files
- Click on “Upload Torrent” and select “Choose File”
- Select the file you just created and fill in some information related to it
- Enter the captcha and click on “Add to Index”
After that, it’s readily available for anyone to download this file as long as you are seeding it.
Note: It is for education purpose only. Don’t misuse this trick. You can upload your own content only, which is created by you or you own the copyright. Don’t upload anything wrong or illegal as it can put you in legal trouble.
Last Words on How to Make a Torrent from PC/Laptops- BitTorrent File Transfer – 2018 Updated
This is the best way to make a torrent from Windows computer. Users can create a torrent file and later share using BitTorrent file transfer. You can spread your own created Torrent using this method. So start sharing your own created file or anything using torrent and help the world. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.