No software nothing required now, you can easily email large files on iPhone, iPad and Mac. I will tell you a secret trick which will allow you to email 1 GB file easily. Yes! you heard it right you can email 1 GB file easily.
You must be facing a problem in emailing larger files from iPhone or iPad. These days average size of a file is 50 MB to 100 MB. It is very hard to email these kinds of files. As email option in iPhone allow us to send the file which is equal or less than 20 MB.
Some Documents are very important and much bigger in size. So, people want to send these kinds of files through their iPhone or iPad. But, the default limit is only 20MB per file. Today I will tell you how to increase the limit and send email large files on iPhone
Email Large Files on iPhone
- Select the file which you want to email.
- Now, it will give you suggest to use Mail Drop.
- Just tap on Mail Drop and use it to email large files on iPhone and iPad.
- Now, your file will be uploaded in iCloud and you will get the link.
- Now, you will get the email with a link.
- Now, you can email large file on your iPhone or iPad.
- Just send the email and if a person is using iPhone. Then, he will be redirected to iCloud to view the attachment.
Note: You need the latest iOS version.
This is the best way to email large files on iPhone and iPad. You can email the files in few seconds and best part next time when you want to send the same file. Then, you can just select the recipient and email the file. It requires no additional software nothing. You can email any size file. for example from 1 MB to any length of a file. But, the maximum limit to email a file is 1 GB because several Gmail and other email services don’t allow the user to send file more than 1GB.
Hope you like this article. Well, don’t forget to share this article.