Transfer data from PC to iPhone over Wi-Fi. No software required. Transfer media files, photos and anything from Mac or PC to any iPhone, iPod and iPad in few seconds.
There are few methods to transfer data from Laptop, Mac, Pc to iPhone. The most common method to transfer data from PC to iPhone is iTunes. But, you can also transfer data from PC to iPhone without iTunes. Yes! there are few methods which allow users to transfer data from PC to iPhone using Wi-Fi.
- 1 Transfer Data from PC to iPhone without using iTunes
Transfer Data from PC to iPhone without using iTunes
You can transfer files, contacts, videos, messages and almost everything to your iPhone without iTunes. You need iPhone Manage and then, you can easily transfer any kinds of data to your iPhone.
Supported iOS devices which support transfer of files from PC to iPhone
iPhone – iPhone 3GS and all above model.
iPod – iPod touch 3/4/5, iPod nano, iPod shuffle and iPod classic.
iPad – All iPad.
Transfer Data from PC to iPhone using Transfer tool
iPhone Manage is one of the best software. which will help you to transfer any file from your PC to iPhone. You can transfer any data even if the file size is bigger. You can transfer GB’s of the file from PC to iPhone in just a few seconds. How to Email Large Files on iPhone – Easy Method
First you need an iPhone Manage for your operating system. You can download iPhone Manage on your Windows or Mac. It supports both operating systems which make easy for you to transfer data from both Windows and Mac to iPhone.
- Download the software and install on your PC or Mac.
- Now, connect your iPhone to PC using USB.
- Now, iPhone Manage will automatically detect your iPhone and view your iPhone in the popup.
- Now, all your data will be distributed in the various group.
In media, you will find all your songs and movies. In photos, you will find all kind of images present on your PC or Mac.
- Now, just select the file which you want to transfer from PC to iPhone using transfer tool.
- If you want to transfer media file.
- Then, click on media.
- Now, select the folder where you want to transfer your files from PC to iPhone.
You have successfully transferred data from PC to iPhone using transfer tool.
Transfer Data from PC to iPhone using WiFi
Yes! it is possible to transfer data from PC to iPhone using WiFi. All you need is a WiFi connection. How to Unlock iPhone, Samsung, Sony, HTC, Blackberry, Motorola, Nokia with Code
- Connect your PC or Mac to Wi-Fi.
- Download WiFi Transfer and install it on your computer.
- Now, open the app and tap below left side on the green sign.
- Now, It will provide you two URL, one URL for PC and one for iOS devices.
- Now, it will take your IP as local transfer address while transferring the files.
- Now, open the dashboard of WiFi Transfer and select the files you want to send to iOS devices.
- Now, just select any file and transfer data from PC to iPhone using WiFi.
- Download the software and install on your computer or Mac.
- Now, connect your iPhone to your Computer or Mac using USB cable.
- Now, open the software and you will see all the data of your iPhone.
- You will see options like Media, Photos, EBook and several other option on the left side.
- Now, select the option which you want to transfer.
if your select Media >>Music>>Export>> from PC to iPhone.
- Now, just tap on the Syncios and your files will be transferred to iPhone.
- You can transfer data from PC or Mac to your iPhone, iPad, iPod.
You can use all these methods to transfer data from PC or Mac to iPhone, iPad, and iPod. If you find any difficult in this method then, do reply and don’t forget to share this article.