Hello friends, Today I will tell you the easiest method to transfer music from iTune to Android. I have shared four best methods which will help you to move music from iTune to any Android device. These methods are completely free and easy to use.
Music has become the heartthrob of most of the people nowadays. Every music lover loves it when they can access whatever kind of music they want to listen at an instant. Syncing their different devices with their favorite playlist is a boon for them. iTunes allows music lovers to sync their devices with their playlist but, just one problem faced by its users which are a complex method that has to be followed to sync their devices with iTunes. So, here are some easy ways you can perform to sync your iTunes with an Android Device.
- 1 How to Transfer Music from iTunes to Android – Best Methods
- 1.1 1. Copy Tracks Manually to Transfer Music from iTunes to Android
- 1.2 2. Use Google Play Music to Transfer Music from iTunes to Android
- 1.3 3. Sync Via doubleTwist to Transfer Music from iTunes to Android
- 1.4 4. Sync via iTunes to Android – Premium App to Transfer Music from iTunes to Android
How to Transfer Music from iTunes to Android – Best Methods
I will tell you four best methods to transfer music from iTunes to Android. You can even transfer music from iTune to your Android device without using any software. Follow the method listed below. You can use any method depending upon your desirability.
1. Copy Tracks Manually to Transfer Music from iTunes to Android
- Transfer the music files from iTunes to the computer.
- Send them via connecting the device or sharing via some third-party apps.
2. Use Google Play Music to Transfer Music from iTunes to Android
This music organizer uses cloud music streaming service. Thus it has numerous songs that can be heard on it. But if you like a song on it then it can easily download it on your device. Then it can be transferred to the computer and then to any other device too.
3. Sync Via doubleTwist to Transfer Music from iTunes to Android
doubleTwist is a direct method to transfer music from iTune to your Android directly using the app. The whole process of doing so is mentioned below:-
- Download a Software on your computer from the doubleTwist website itself. Well for this method also you’ll need a computer or a laptop.
- Now connect your device with your PC/laptop with mass storage enabled. Without the mass storage enabled you won’t see the device as “connected.”
- Once it’s connected it will sync automatically, so there isn’t much to do.
4. Sync via iTunes to Android – Premium App to Transfer Music from iTunes to Android
The free version restricts you to transfer only 100 songs in a single time.
- Install the software on Windows PC as well as your Android Device
- Launch the app on the Android device and copy the IP address. Then initiate the desktop version installed on your PC, and paste the IP there.
- Select Categories or Playlists and proceed by clicking on “Sync Button” and done! Your files will be transferred
These four methods are the best method to transfer music from iTunes to Android device. You can move any kind of music file from iOS to Android. So, was this method helpful? If you face any problem regarding this trick. Then, do comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.