Hello, fellows! Good to see you all here once again. Today, I will guide you to enable Google Assistant feature (Pixel feature) on any android device. Have you ever used Google Pixel? If yes, then you probably heard about the Google Assistant feature. If not, then forget it and go on through this article and you’ll know it. In Google Pixel, this feature can be activated by long-pressing the Home Button. Once it’s done, a message will pop up on the screen i.e. ‘Hi, How can I help?’
- 1 Download and Install Google Assistant for Android
How To Use Google Assistant
Ask or speak any questions and this amazing app has answers to everything. If you want to see the details of today’s weather. Then, simply ask it and you will see the total weather forecast on your screen. The app is so cool that you can even ask it to enable WiFi on your device. Just speak to give instructions and you witness how easier can be life with tech advancements. Unfortunately, these splendid features are only available currently for users of Google Pixel officially. But if you want to use it off-the-record. You can simply follow the shared guidelines here and you can enjoy these facilities right on your hand.
Google Assistant App
The big hype in the market today is all about Google Pixel devices. There are many cool features that have created sensational news around the world. To be specific here, I am talking about one of the cool feature i.e. Google Assistant. If you are thinking about how I won’t let down you all. I will guide you through that for sure.
Download and Install Google Assistant for Android
There are few criteria which you require to fulfill for enabling the feature of Google Assistant on android devices. Here is some of it I am sharing to help you enabling the feature on your android. Make sure that you follow below mentioned things bit-by-bit to get it enabled.
How to Install Google Assistant on Marshmallow or Nougat
- You should have a rooted android device in the first place to enable Google Assistant feature.
- If you have Marshmallow update on your device, then get the Xposed Module Repository installed from the sources on your android.
- If you are Nougat android device user, then get the root browser installed on your android. You can get it directly from the Google Play Store.
How to Get Google Assistant
If you are available with an Android and willing to enable Google Assistant, then follow the steps discussed here. In the first method, I have discussed how to enable Google Assistant on Android Marshmallow. On the other hand, 2nd method is all about how to enable Google Assistant on Android Nougat. If you have KitKat or Lollipop on your Android, then you might have to wait for some days fellows as there is no way at present you can get this feature. Well, let’s move to our discussion right away.
1st Method: How to Enable Google Assistant on Android Marshmallow
If you have Marshmallow device, see the easy-to-follow guide here for using Google Assistant. Don’t forget to install Xposed Module Repository before starting to follow this method. If you have not installed it, then do it first. Download it HERE.
Google Assistant Download
- Get the Android N-ify Xposed Module Repository download and installed on your android from the above link.
- After the installation gets complete, open it and visit Modules.
- Click to tick the module.
- Later, restart your phone and you can enjoy using Google Assistant feature on your Android Marshmallow by long pressing the home button.
2nd Method: How to Enable Google Assistant on Android Nougat Device
If you have Android 7.0, then simply follow the guide shared below to enable Google Assistant.
- Visit Play Store and search for Root Browser.
- Download and Install it on your Android.
- Open it to allow root permissions. You will get a message box of Privacy Guard. Allow it for giving access to the root browser.
- Now, navigate to system folder and tap on it.
- You have to one more time tap on Build.prop file in the system folder.
- Now, select the RB Text Editor option on your screen.
- Copy the lines “ro.product.model=Pixel XL” and “ ro.opa.eligible_device=true”.
- Paste it at the end of the text editor opened.
- Later, install the latest version of Google App.
- Restart your Android and clear all the data of your Google App from Settings.
- Now, you are all set to enjoy Google Assistant feature on your Android Nougat.
Following the above-mentioned guide, anyone can use Google Assistant Feature on Android. At present, android users having Marshmallow or above can enjoy the features of Google Assistant. The important part of allowing Google Assistant is giving the root access after which it works flawlessly.
Read more: How to Download Google Maps for Offline Use
Keep visiting to get more crazy tricks like this. For questions/suggestions, comment below!