You can drive up-to 100, 000+ visitors per month using Reddit. It is the easiest and free way to share your desired article and get thousands of visitors. I will share each and every trick of Reddit which will help you to increase your blog traffic using Reddit.
What is Reddit
Reddit is a website where every day thousands of articles are shared. These articles are on news, gadgets, sports, tech and many more depending upon suitable category.
Several people surfing on internet visit Reddit to read interesting articles posted by blogger, website owner.
Each and every article on Reddit has up-votes and down-votes. More the up-votes you get on your article, more the visitors you get. So, concentrate on up-votes.
Increase your Blog Traffic using Reddit
It is very easy to drive blog traffic using Reddit. All you need to do is follow every step.
Note : Reddit keep a record of your IP. So, better change your IP address and then up-vote your article for better analytic.
Change your own IP Address
You need an application on your chrome to change your IP Address. Install Zenmate on your Google Chrome. Zenmate will help you in changing your IP Address. It will provide IP Address of 5 different countries.
- Now, open Reddit from your original IP Address and post anything.
Note : You need an account on Reddit.
- Now, you will see the options like Submit a new link, Submit a new text post or create your own subreddit.
- Select ‘Submit a new link’.
- Now, New window will open.
- Now, give a title to your post and paste the URL.
Don’t forget to give a subreddit and then submit your post.
- Now ,open Zenmate and change your IP Address and create few accounts on Reddit and up-vote your post.
- If you’ll have over 15 up-votes then your post will be consider as hot and will be published on first page of Reddit for few seconds. And if you able to gain more up-votes than you’ll get thousand of visitors.
Well, if you followed each and every step then you must have got several visitors on your website.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong. Try Again!