Hello friends, Today I will tell you a method on how to trace an IP address from Facebook profile. You can use IP address and Dummy website to trace Facebook user location online. We have share Facebook user location tracker software which will help users to trace Facebook IP address list.
- 1 Updated 2018 – How to trace an IP Address from Facebook Profile – Facebook location Tracker Online
- 1.1 How to Trace an IP Address from Facebook Profile
- 1.2 Facebook Location Tracking Messenger
- 1.3 Facebook IP Address Tracker
- 1.4 How to Track Facebook User Location with a Dummy Website – Facebook Message Location Tracker
- 1.5 Facebook Message Location Tracker
How do you Track someone on Facebook?
There are plenty of reasons why someone would try to trace the location of an unknown person. Tracking the location of Facebook friends can help in identifying who is who and whether they are what they claim to be. For example, an unknown Facebook user tells you that he lives in New York, his profile also shows New York as his residence, but when you check his location, you see that he is communicating from somewhere else. You can track the user by their IP address and dummy website.
Updated 2018 – How to trace an IP Address from Facebook Profile – Facebook location Tracker Online
It can help you not only avoid suspicious scammers, and you can also keep a check on your family and friends. You can use this trick on how to trace an IP address from Facebook profile. You get complete Facebook IP address list. Users can use this method as Facebook IP address tracker.
How to Trace an IP Address from Facebook Profile
The simplest way to track a Facebook user’s location is through his IP address. Make sure that all browser tabs are closed except for Facebook, and keep chatting with the person whose location you are tracking. If possible, also delete all cache and history to speed up the process.
Facebook Location Tracking Messenger
- Invite the user for chatting and keep him in a conversation.
Make sure your chat in “ON.”
- Go to Start and search “Command Prompt” in the search box.
- Open the file with the same name in the search results. You can also open the command prompt by pressing Windows + R > type “cmd” in search box > Press Enter.
- Now type “netstat – an” without any quotes and press Enter.
- You will get a list of IP address which looks like masses of numbers entered randomly.
- Copy the “Local Address” and “Foreign Address.”
- Now save them on your clipboard.
One of these addresses is the IP address of the person you are talking with on Facebook. Now you just have to convert these IP addresses to reveal the location of its user. To do this, you will have to use an IP tracker or converter.
- Visit What is my IP address and paste one of the IP addresses you just copied. Remember that the list of IP addresses will be shorter if you close all tabs except for Facebook and delete all history and cache.
- Click on the Search button and wait for the results. IP-Address will show you all the information related to the IP address you entered including its current location.
Facebook IP Address Tracker
Using IP address is one of the “sure-fire” methods to track the location of any Facebook user. However, nowadays many devices, web browsers, and even third-party applications come with advanced security features which redirect their users’ web activity through a proxy server. In simpler terms, they hide the original IP address of their users and display a fake or proxy one. If you use the above method on such a user, then search results by IP-Address will directly tell you that the IP address entered is that of a proxy server. Therefore, our team has come up with another way to track Facebook user location in case he/she is using a proxy server.
How to Track Facebook User Location with a Dummy Website – Facebook Message Location Tracker
You can use this method to track Facebook user location as an alternative to above method. This method will tell you the exact location of a Facebook user. This method works as Facebook location tracker online. You can track/trace Facebook friend location. To make sure the location of only those people whom you gave the URL are tracked, keep your website address private. It will prevent other people from confusing your stats.
Facebook Message Location Tracker
- First of all, you’ll need a dummy website which you can quickly create with Blogger.
- Once your website is created, integrate it with StatCounter or Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics and StatCounter are two different sites which offer the same service, tracking and reporting website traffic. Website admins use them to keep a record of people who are visiting their website.
- Once your dummy website is created on Blogger, go to Google Analytics and register the new website using the site URL, for example, “anything.blogspot.com.” Then just follow the instructions provided to complete the integration. You can use another method of StatCounter and set up a new account. Now create a new project by providing the details of your dummy website and click on “Add Project.” Now follow the instructions given to integrating your website with StatCounter.
- Next step is to obtain the Facebook user’s location with the dummy website created. Copy the web address or URL of your site and send it to the person you want to track. Make sure that he opens the link and goes to the website.
- Once you’re confident that he/she has opened the website once, log in to StatCounter or Google Analytics
- Now you’ll see all the information of the Facebook user who clicked on the link – his IP address, country, city, and even browser.
You can also double check this data by using both Google analytic and StatCounter at the same time.
Last Words on Updated 2018 – How to trace an IP Address from Facebook Profile – Facebook location Tracker Online
This method is working and verified by our team. You can use the second method with dummy website to track Facebook message location tracker. Users can use the second method like Facebook location tracker software and trace their Facebook friend location. Both these method are easy to follow If you know any other way. Then do share with us in a comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong. Try Again!