You can depixelate an Image of any format from png to jpg. Users can improve the quality of the image from any resolution. I have shared 5 free and paid softwares to increase the pixel of the image. Your image pixel will not get affected even when you enlarge the image.
Nowadays many people are interested in capturing all the beautiful moments and sceneries with their cameras or mobile phones. But sometimes we may get images with poor resolution. We get these types of low-quality images because of the poor camera quality or some other reasons.
While you are sharing your pictures from other devices it may also result in reducing the picture quality and addition with some blur to it. This type of low-quality images may ruin our best memories. So to change these low-resolution images to high-resolution images we need to depixelate them.
Depixelation means improving the quality of the image by increasing the number of pixels in an image without changing its aspects such as size and shape.
Top 5 Best Software to Depixelate an Image
Here I am going to introduce you to the best 5 Softwares for depixelating an image.
- Pixbim AI Enlarge photo lab
- Wondershare Fotophire maximizer
- Adobe Photoshop
- Photozoom pro7
- Light Room
Pixbim AI Enlarge photo lab
This is one of the best software to depixelate an image with advanced AI techniques. It also has a free trial version of 30 days. These AI techniques are very useful for increasing the picture resolution. These algorithms predict shape, tone, color, and shade and are also trained on millions of images to make accurate predictions. After depixelating an image it looks much better than the previous one.
- Open pixbim software.
- Click on the “load image” option located at the top right to select the image.
- Now adjust the sharpness of the image to get a high-resolution image.
- Now click the “Start Process Full Image and Save” option to save the Depixelated high-resolution picture.
Read more: How to Flip an Image in Photoshop CS6
This software operates only on the Windows Operating system. This photo enlarging software contains a huge number of features where you can edit, enhance, crop, and can also add special effects to it. This is paid software with $29.99 for 1 year and $69.99 for a lifetime.
- Open Wondershare software
- Click the “open button” situated at the top corner of the page to add a picture.
- Now head on to the “define” section and adjust the parameter levels to depixilate the image.
- Click on the “save icon” located at the top of the screen and save the new depixilated image.
Read more: How to Convert JPG to PNG Image for Free
Depixelating using Adobe Photoshop
This software has photoshop CC for individuals. This paid software has a photography plan which is $119.88 per year and a single App for individuals which is $239.88 per year. It is a good and expensive tool and also very heavy to download.
- Open Adobe Photoshop CC software on your desktop.
- Upload your low-resolution picture.
- Now choose the option to resize the image to a specific resolution that you need in the top bar.
- In the layer palette, select the image layer dropdown menu and choose convert to smart objects option.
- Click the filter tab, select sharpen from the dropdown, and now press on the Unsharp Mask.
- The pop-up window after this process allows you to save the image in your desired format.
This is a paid software depixelate the picture much faster and it is also very easy to use. It enlarges your image keeping the quality intact. This software is much expensive at $175 and also costs you for every update.
- Open Photozoom pro7 software
- Import the image from your local files that you wish to depixelate.
- Now set new resolutions of the picture.
- Select the resize method for applying all the changes.
- That’s it your depixilated image is ready.
Read more: How to Reverse Image Search on iPhone
It is an Offshore graphic design studio with more than 300 photoshop DTP professionals in several countries.
- Open LightRoom software on your PC.
- Select the File option on the top corner and click on the insert, to insert an image
- Click the Image option in the taskbar and select Image size.
- Now change the resolution of your picture in the pop-up window and click ok.
- Click on the basics option and adjust the sharpening levels of your image.
By dipexilating your images you will get new and high-resolution pictures that are really good than the images captured by you. This also increases the value of the image and attracts many audiences to view it. These softwares are free and easy to use to depixelate an image.