These days several people are facing problem in securing their data while Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 3. In this post you will came to know. How to secure your data while Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Read the entire post below to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Many people do hard/factory reset when they want to sell their smartphone. It delete all data from their smartphone. It is also best way to make the smartphone work well. If you dont want to delete all files then you can apply cache partition which will make your smartphone run well. And no data will be deleted from your smartphone.
Factory/Hard reset is also done when people forgot the smartphone pattern lock. You can Read here: How to unlock smartphone pattern lock
Here are some tips first
- Restore all important files to SD card.
- Remove any external storage device. Which is connected to your Smartphone.
- Remove SD card.
- When you remove all storage device from your smartphone. Then you will save all data which is stored in that particular device.
- Battery level should be 50%. It consumes loads of battery while you are in factory reset mode.
- You can use clean master backup. Which provide you cloud storage up to 5 GB. which allow you to save all your contacts and personal pictures.
- Follow all above step before. Before any Hard reset of your smartphone.
How to Wipe cache partition for Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Switch off your smartphone.
- Now press Volume up + Home button + Power button to boot your smartphone in Recovery mode. Its common feature to open smartphone in Recovery mode. In some smartphone which don’t have Home Key. Users can open through Volume up + Power button.
- A screen will appear. You can choose an option by Volume up-down key and select the option by pressing Home Screen.
- Select option ‘wipe cache partition’ and press Home screen Button.
- It will start processing and your smartphone will reboot in normal mode.
Step 1 – How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Open the App Drawer-Menu on your smartphone.
- Now open setting and go to your account menu.
- Click on the Backup/Restore option. you can also uncheck Automatic Restore and Backup my data.
- Now you can select the option Factory Data Reset.
- Note : If you have added pin or pattern lock on your smartphone then it will ask you to confirm these option by entering Pin or Pattern lock.
- It will start wiping process.
- Now click on Delete all option to continue the press and wait till it complete.
Step 2 – How to Hard/Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note on Clock Recovery mode
- The switch off your smartphone.
- Remove the battery from your smartphone and after few second insert it back.
- Now press Volume up + Home button + Power button to enter in Recovery mode.
- Now select wipe data/factory data reset or in some smartphone Wipe option is an available press that.
- Now click on Yes delete all user data. you can go up down by pressing Volume up/down button.
- Now it will reboot your smartphone
Success you are able to rest your smartphone. And your data is also saved. It is the best way to keep your data safe. It will also increase the work-experience on your smartphone.
It is the best way to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 3 without loosing any data. It will improve your phone quality. Several people Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Because there phone become laggy. I would recommend this is the best way to save you data while your phone reset is done.
Read more : Samsung Galaxy S6 full specification