I will share a method on how to delete friends on Snapchat. Users can remove friends or even block them permanently from Snapchat. You can use this method on both Android and iPhone and remove all your friends at once using this trick.
Snapchat is being used by many of the users. It is yet another most popular social media service which provides us many features such as sharing photos, messaging, sharing stories, etc. Also, we can add many friends as we want on our Snapchat account. So that we can find out their stories, news feeds, and every update about them. But, what if you’re going to delete friends on Snapchat? Have you ever wondered about how you can delete friends on Snapchat? Obviously, not. Maybe you need to remove friends on Snapchat so for that this article is going to help you a lot.
How to Delete Friends on Snapchat
If you want to delete friends on Snapchat, then it can not be done directly. To delete a friend on Snapchat, you have to do two different things. First of all, you have to remove that person from your friend’s list after that you have to block that person to delete it from your Snapchat account. However, if you wish only to remove those friends, then you can do so. But, if you want to restrict that person from viewing your account completely feeds then, of course, you must block that person. The complete step by step guide is given here which is divided into two parts.
Part 1: How to Remove Friends on Snapchat
This method will teach you about how you can remove a friend on Snapchat. What happens after you delete a friend on Snapchat is that the person will not be able to contact you on Snapchat. But, the person can view your account and details that are in public visibility mode. So, if you wish to restrict that thing as well, then you have to follow up the section part of the section as well.
- On your phone, open the Snapchat app.
- Now, click on the Friends option which is at the bottom left side of the main screen of the Snapchat app.
- Then, you will be able to see the list of all available friends on your Snapchat account.
- Click on the name of the person whom you want to remove.
- After that, click on the Settings option.
- Now, click on Remove Friends option.
- That’s it. You have just now removed a person from your friend’s list.
Part 2: How to Block Friends on Snapchat
When you block someone on Snapchat, then he or she gets restricted from viewing your Snapchat profile. If someone is annoying, you too much later is it said that you must block that person. However, if you wish to break the friendship from that person then removing that person is enough. But, if you want to get rid of that person, then you can block that person so that the person can not view your account anymore.
- Launch the Snapchat app on your phone.
- Now, click on the Friends option.
- A list of all available friends will be opened.
- Then, click at the name of the person whom you want to block.
- After that, click on Settings.
- Now, click on the Block option.
- Finally, click on Block at the confirmation pop-up box.
- That it. You have just now blocked a person from your Snapchat account.
This was all about how one can delete friends on Snapchat. As I told earlier, there is no way to delete friends on Snapchat directly. You have to remove and then block that person to erase a friend on Snapchat completely. I hope using this article you have now know that how to delete friends on Snapchat. You can share this article with your other persons who need to remove friends on Snapchat. Such that it can live a free life similar to you.