Hello friends, Today I will tell you a method to convert YouTube videos to GIFs. You can convert unlimited YouTube videos to GIF for free. Users can even customize their GIF by editing color, the time duration of GIF and many more features. These Video to GIF converter are best to make GIF online.
How to Convert YouTube Videos to GIFs for FREE
Officially, YouTube do not offer its users to make GIF from YouTube. Yes! YouTube does not allow the same. But, don’t worry I am going to present a very interesting and easy trick by which you can make or create a GIF from YouTube for Free. We will share 3 best methods for you to convert YouTube videos to Gif.s for free. You don’t need to download any software. Convert your Youtube videos by following the listed method below.
How to Make GIFs from YouTube Videos
This procedure is very easy because in this trick you don’t have to download any kind of apps or software. Go through the post to know more. We will use a website which is “GIFs.com”. This site will allow us to create or make a GIF from any YouTube video. Let’s see how it works.
- Head up to GIFs in your browser.
- Now, on the home page enter the URL of your wished YouTube video.
- Let it do some work for you.
- Now, pick start and end time.
- Click on “Create GIF” button.
- Now, GIF information will be open.
- Click on “Skip” button.
- That is it. Now, your GIF has been created successfully. You will find “Direct Link” to download your GIF.
Make a YouTube Video into a GIF
Nowadays, GIFs are in trending. On Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, etc their users use a short type video clip (for 5-10 seconds) which is GIFs to express their feeling toward their receiver’s. Most of us love to share our feelings with the person with whom we are talking. And, at that moment we use GIF for the same.
- Go to the website Make a Gif.
- Now, paste the link of your selected YouTube video and wait until your video loads.
- You can set the starting time of the video and the length of your GIF.
- When the video loads, click on the “Create GIF” button and wait for the process.
- After the process, click on the sharing option of your video from the GIF.
- You can use option “Open image in new” tab to download your GIF.
How to Make a GIF out of a YouTube Video for FREE
In this method, Users can make a GIF out of a YouTube video by changing URL. Yes! you can make a GIF out of a YouTube video by only changing the URL of YouTube video.
- Go to YouTube .
- Select any video you want to convert to GIF.
- Edit the URL by Adding GIF in Prefix.
- Then, Hit Enter and you will be redirected to GIF website.
- Now, you can see your Video in GIF. You can also edit your video color etc.
- Click on Create GIF.
- Now, Click on Next.
- Your GIF has been created and you can share on several websites by Sharing the post or pasting the URL.
This is one of the easiest methods to convert YouTube videos to GIF. You can share your GIF to anywhere on the Internet.
Last Words Convert YouTube Videos to GIFs for FREE – Top 3 Methods for GIF Maker from YouTube
These are the best and tested method to convert YouTube videos to GIFs for free. You can use these GIF makers from YouTube and create as many GIF. All these methods are free and users can convert YouTube videos to GIFs online. If you know any other methods. Then, do make a comment and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong. Try Again!