Hello friends, Today I will tell you a method on how to Sync iPod with Chromebook. Users can sync iPad, iPod with any model of Chromebook. You can even download iTunes on Chromebook and sync iPod with Chromebook. You can sync music to iPod with Chromebook. Users can shuffle any music or sound with Chromebook. You can sync iPod nano with Chromebook.
How to Download iTunes on Chromebook
iTunes software is very much in demand. Many peoples want to use iTunes software in their Chromebook. But, if we talk about the iTunes software version. Then, unfortunately, there is no such version available from iTunes to download it on Chromebook. However, Google Play Music can do our job that is to download iTunes on Chromebook. In order to access your iTunes music on a Chromebook, you have to use Google Play Music on your Chromebook. Hence, use Google Play Music to import the music from iTunes to it and then listen to it. Let us check out the way that how we can do so.
- Open the Google Chrome web browser.
- Now, download and install the Google Play Music on your Chromebook by clicking on the Add to Chrome button.
- A popup will open click on Add app.
- Now, wait for some time and let the Google Play Music install on your Chromebook.
- After that, launch the Google Play Music web app in a new tab.
That’s it. This is the best way to download iTunes with Chromebook.
How to Sync iPod with Chromebook – 2018
In the above section, we have the information that we can not download the official iTunes on the Chromebook. But, we can get the access to our iTunes music using Goole Play Music in the Chromebook. Similarly, if you want to sync iPod with Chromebook you have to use the Google Play Music on your Chromebook. Before you sync iPod with Chromebook make sure you have followed the above methods in which I have told you that how you have to get the Google Play Music on your Chromebook. So, if you are ready to sync iPod with Chromebook then we can start the guide.
- Open the Google Play Music on Google Chrome web browser and on a new tab.
- Now, go to Menu button then click on Upload Music option.
- Then, a new page will open saying “Listen to your iTunes music with Google Play Music“. Click Next button.
- After then, enter a payment method and then click on Add Card.
- A new page will be opened by saying “Google Play Music Activation” click Activate.
- Lastly, click on Finish and the homepage of Google Play Music will be opened.
- Click on Songs to see the song list.
That’s it. You are done. In this way, you can easily and quickly sync iPod with Chromebook.
Read more: How to Start Listening to Podcasts
Last Words on How to Sync iPod with Chromebook – 2018
This is the incredible way to sync iPod with Chromebook. However, we have to use the Google Play Music on our Google Chrome web browser. Though, it will help us to add the iTunes music in it. Till now, Google’s Chromebook and Apple’s iPod are having the only way to use as well as sync iPod with Chromebook. I hope you have learned that how you have to sync iPod with Chromebook. You can share this article with your colleagues also. By sharing the article about sync iPod with Chromebook they will feel astonishing when they will get to know that how they can sync iPod with Chromebook.