Hello friends, Today I will share a method on how to create a Template in Excel. You can create your desired template in Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 & 2016. You can even create an invoice template in Excel. Users can create a template on any desired theme. I have shared step by step including the screenshot. I’ll suggest you follow every and step and create a template in Excel.
What is the Use of Template in Excel?
Basically, we make a template for our ease. We want to save our time that’s why we create our workbook as a template in excel. However, it is very easy to create a template in Excel. Though, many of the people save their time by using this feature of MS Excel. If a company’s computer is connected using a LAN then at that place creating a template in Excel will be very useful. Because the employees can use the same template at a time that’s why the time will be saved. Moreover, there can be more reason that what are the uses of a template in Excel and why do we need it. It depends upon your working station.
How to Create a Template in Excel 2010, 2013 & 2016
This section is going to show you that how to create a template in Excel. Well, if you are reading this article that means you are having Microsoft Office installed on your Windows PC/Laptop. It also indicates that you are very much familiar with MS Excel functionality. Though, it will be very easy for you to learn that how to create a template in Excel right now. Below I have shared a sincere method to let you guys know how to create a template in Excel. However, if you guys are ready to take a tour of the below method and to learn how to create a template in Excel then we can start.
- Open Microsoft Excel on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- Now, make a template by entering your default values in it. (such as price, products, etc.)
- When you are done then click on File option.
- Then, click on Save As button.
- After that, a window will pop up, and it will say to save it.
- Enter the name of that file.
- At the Save As type option select Excel Template option.
- Then, click on OK button to save it.
- Now, that file will be stored in the Microsoft Excel templates folder.
- To use your created template, simply open MS Excel again.
- Now, click on File.
- Then, click on Templates.
- After that, a window will pop up.
- Now, select your created template and click on Open button.
- Lastly, you will see that your created template has been opened and you don’t have to do re-writing again.
Last Words on How to Create a Template in Excel 2010, 2013 & 2016
Using the above method you can comfortably learn how to create a template in Excel. There is no such way to know how to create a template in Excel as well as to create a template in Excel. However, there is no required before you learn how to create a template in Excel. Also, no software is needed to create a template in Excel. Just follow the above-given step by step tutorial and nothing else. I hope you guys have now learned that how to create a template in Excel. Share this article which is about to know how to create a template in Excel with your friends and relatives right now.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong. Try Again!