Hello friends, Today I will tell you a method on how to fix iPhone home button not working on iPhone. You can fix iPhone stuck, and home button/touch is not working. I have shared any easy troubleshoot method to bypass the home button not working. Users can reset their iPhone 6, 7, & 8. You must have experienced iPhone button stop working after the update.
Some of the iPhone users have reported that they got stuck with their iPhone home button. After trying everything, they find that their iPhone home button not working. As a customer of Apple’s iPhone, you can try some ways to get out of it. But, the fact is that we don’t know how we have to troubleshoot iPhone home button. If your iPhone home button not working then the first thing came in our mind is to let it show it at the Apple’s service centre. However, before doing it, you can follow some ways to fix the iPhone home button not working problem. You can even fix iPhone stuck in headphone mode.
Troubleshoot iPhone Home Button Stuck on iPhone 6, 7, & 8
What is the way to troubleshoot iPhone home button stuck on iPhone 6, 7, and 8? You are going to get a simple answer to that. If you are here, that means your iPhone home button got stuck or maybe not working correctly. There is a quick way to troubleshoot iPhone home button stuck on iPhone 6, 7, and 8. In this section, I am going to show you that what is the entire procedure to do that on your Apple’s iPhone. Troubleshooting makes the thing working back as the previous days. If your iPhone stuck on Apple logo without restoring. Then do read our top 10 best methods.
- Try to reboot your iPhone if your iPhone home button got stuck.
- If this didn’t work then try to clean the home button with cotton and a solution.
- Otherwise, try to restore your Apple’s iPhone.
- If everything didn’t work then go ahead at the next section and use an iPhone home button alternative.
iPhone Home Button Alternative
Searching for an iPhone home button alternative? Well, here it is. Some of iPhone users said they need an iPhone home button alternative. Keep this point noted that some of iPhone users not many of iPhone users. Why? Because we all know that in the world the company that cares about its product and customer is Apple Inc. Maybe there will be more companies, but Apple is at the top position. Let’s get to the topic back. So, if you need an iPhone home button alternative because the home button is not working, I think that should be the reason. Earlier, I have also shared a guide on fix iPhone storage full.
- Go to the Settings on your iPhone.
- Then, go to General then go to Accessibility option.
- Under the section labelled as INTERACTION click on AssistiveTouch option.
- Turn the toggle on or tap it so that it will get the green colour.
- Lastly, restart your iPhone to check the effects.
- After restarting you will find the circle with a grey box will be on the screen of your iPhone.
- Tap on it, and you will find the home button.
This was the whole article about the iPhone home button alternative and troubleshooting the iPhone. If you found everything not working to your iPhone, then you can do one thing, and that is to take that damaged iPhone to the service centre. That would be the best choice if anything didn’t work in your condition. However, a simple reboot may be able to fix iPhone home button not working on iPhone 6, 7 & 8. I hope this article has helped you to troubleshoot iPhone home button stuck on iPhone 6, 7, & 8. You can share this article with the person who is facing the same problem.