Minecraft is one of the most actively played games worldwide by young gamers and streamers. Minecraft offers an insane model of building one’s empire. As a beginner in Minecraft, we often get stuck in building homes, campfires, hunting animals, and lots more. Here, we are going to discuss the easy ways to make campfire in Minecraft.
Read more: How to Make a Door in Minecraft
How Campfire in Minecraft Worth it
The purpose behind to make campfire in Minecraft is multifaceted. Campfire is mainly used to light up the surrounding area as an embellished item. It brings smoke which rises into the air, thus imitating the real world fire. Moreover, a campfire serves many uses like it can melt up to three snow blocks, used for cooking the raw food, the smoke is used as the guiding signal to the home base, and even near the honey farm to prevent the attack of the bees.
Read more: How to Zoom In on Minecraft
Things required to Make Campfire in Minecraft
There are five easy and simple steps to make campfire in Minecraft. But before doing so, we need to arrange some materials for the making process of the campfire. In the coming sections, we have highlighted the things required in its making process and the convenient ways to do so. Before heading into the ways to make campfire in Minecraft, we need to first learn about the materials required in making it.
- 3 wooden sticks: A total of 4 sticks can be produced by the crafting process in Minecraft.
- 1 coal or charcoal: Coal can be extracted below in between 4 to 15 blocks. Dig it to mine the coal with a pickaxe.
- 3 wooden blocks or 3 logs of any Wood: To get the wooden blocks or logs, hunt a tree such as Oak, Birch, Dark Oak, Acacia, Spruce, etc., and using an axe, left-click on the tree’s trunk block and hold.
Read more: How to Turn Off Narrator on Minecraft
How to Make Campfire in Minecraft
Since you have now arranged the materials required to make campfire in Minecraft, let us go through the steps to do so.
- Get the Crafting table > Have the 3X3 crafting grid first by opening the crafting table.
- Put the three sticks > Since you require 3 sticks, put the first stick in the first row of the second cell, the second stick in the second row of the first cell, and the third stick in the same second row of the third cell.
- Get the Coal > Place the coal in the grid’s center i.e. in the second row of the second cell.
- Put the wooden blocks or logs > Place the wooden blocks or logs of any wood in the last row.
Congratulations! You have made the campfire in Minecraft. Now, all you need is to drag the campfire to your inventory.
Read more: How to Disable Steam Popup Ads
In a nutshell, you will need three sticks, three wooden blocks or logs of any wood, and one coal or charcoal. Now, in a 3X3 crafting grid, place the coal at the grid’s center, the three wooden blocks or logs in the last row, and fill the remaining side with the three sticks. Henceforth, your campfire is ready. Just click on it and drag it to your inventory.
Finally! You have accomplished your target to make campfire in Minecraft. Now, you can come across all the serves that campfire has to offer once you set up in Minecraft. From this article, we are helping you to make campfire in Minecraft with easy and convenient methods. By following the given instructions, we made a campfire in Minecraft with an attractive surrounding that looks great. Hopefully, it will help you.