Hello friends, Today I will share two methods on how to remove credit card from iTunes. Users can remove all credit/debit cards from their Apple store. You don’t need to add any payment details in your iOS store. Both of these methods are easy to follow. Your card will be removed from iCloud and other iOS related products. This method will work iPhone 7, 8 and 10, and It will work on all iPhone model.
When we head up to the Apple Store or Apple’s iTunes to purchase an app, song, movie, or ringtone. We have to use a credit card for doing the payment. But, what if someone has stolen your Apple ID and password. It is obvious that the person who have the credentials of your Apple account, will make unauthorized purchases and use it in unwanted payments.
So, how you have to protect yourself without actually entering in this type of situation? The answer is very simple that you should learn a way to remove credit card from iTunes. However, Users can delete songs from iTunes on iPhone or Mac very easily.
How to Remove Credit Card From iTunes Quickly- Top 2 Methods
Suppose a situation where you have given the control of your Apple account to your children. And, your child has bought several app or song which he or she finds interesting to play and watch. Then you will get a $$$$ bill. So, to prevent it from getting done, you need to learn how to remove a credit card from iTunes. There is a couple of ways which is mentioned in this section of the article. Such that you can know how to remove credit card from iTunes more easily. So that you can prevent unapproved payments, unnecessary subscriptions and more.
Method 01: How to Remove Credit Card From iTune Using iTunes
If you have a Windows or Mac PC near to you, then you can follow up this method where I have explained how to remove credit card from iTunes using the iTunes application. You can directly remove the credit card from iTunes. The procedure to remove a credit card from iTunes on an Apple account is very simple which is explained below.
- Open the iTunes app on your PC/laptop.
- Now, click on the Account section.
- Then, click on View my account option.
- Sign in to your account to view the account information.
- Now, all the details of your account will appear in front of you on your desktop screen.
- Now, click on Edit option which is present in front of the payment information.
- A page will be opened where you will see the title Edit Payment Information.
- At that page, click None button and then click the Done button.
- That’s it. You have successfully removed credit card from iTunes.
Method 02: How to Remove Credit Card From iTune using iPhone
What if you do not have any desktop or laptop near to you? Maybe you are traveling at some place and want to remove a credit card from iTunes than what will you do? You will feel stuck at that moment. But, don’t panic. There is a quick way to remove credit card from iTunes using your iPhone as well.
- On your iPhone open the App Store application.
- Now, click on the Profile icon.
- Then, click on your profile name.
- After that, an Account page will be opened.
- Now, click on the Payment Information section.
- Then, under the Payment Method, click None.
- Lastly, click on the Done button which is at the top right side.
- That’s it. Using your iPhone, you have successfully removed credit card from iTunes.
This was all about how to remove credit card from iTunes using two different ways. It is an excellent choice if you want to remove a credit card from iTunes. But, if you used to subscribe or buy some items from iTunes regularly, then you should not do this. Why? Because every time you purchase an item you have to enter the card details which will consume your precious time. If you wish to store music on iPod using iTunes, then read this tutorial. I hope now you have learned to remove credit card from iTunes successfully. Make sure that you share this article with your colleagues and family members so that they can also learn the same.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong. Try Again!