Hello friends, Today I will tell you a method on how to search for a Word on a PDF without any software. You can search for any word phrase on your PDF. Users find any hidden text in PDF. I have also shared a method to make PDF searchable without Acrobat. Both the ways are working, and you don’t need to install or download any software to search for a word on a PDF.
How to Search For a Word on a PDF
Nowadays, almost every people are familiar with the PDF files. Also, the majority of ht people are using PDF files and are well introduced to it. Many people think that they can not search for a word on a PDF. However, they can quickly find words on a PDF file. So, have you ever imagined that how to search for a word on a PDF? If not then in this section, I will be showing you that how to search for a word on a PDF.
There is one thing which is very important for you to know. That is if you want to search for a word on a PDF file which is password protected then, of course, you can use this method in finding a specific word. The best part of this guide is that you don’t need to use any software to search for a word on a PDF file. Thus, let’s move on to the below step by step method and learn that how to search for a word on a PDF file.
- Open that PDF file from whom you want to search for a word.
- You can use any pre-installed apps or third party apps also.
- Now, after opening the PDF file target your word which you want to search.
- Then, to search it press Ctrl+F key from your keyboard.
- Now, a search box will be opened.
- Enter your word into the search box and hit enter.
- Meanwhile when you hit enter, then you will be able to get the words which match to your desired word.
Make PDF Searchable Without Acrobat
Many times it happens with us that we want to search for a word on a PDF file that contains only an image. Thus, in that case, many pre-installed PDF reader apps and third-party apps deplore to search for a word on that PDF file. But, in this section, I have shared a quicky you which will help you to make PDF searchable without Acrobat. Acrobat is the best software to search for a word on a PDF file that contains an image. But, today I am going to show you that how you have to make PDF searchable without Acrobat.
- Go to the Google Docs website.
- Now, log in to your account if not done.
- Then, upload your PDF file on it.
- After that, go to the Tools option and select Find option.
- Enter your keyword in it and Google will search for that word in that PDF file.
This is the fabulous method to know that how to search for a word on a PDF. By using this method, you can search for a word on a PDF file if you open that PDF on any application or not. This method is applicable on Windows and Mac both the PCs. However, if you want to use the toolbar options to search for a word on a PDF file the, of course, you can do so. I hope using this article you have learned that how to search for a word on a PDF file. Sharing makes people think about you so right now share this article with your favorite one and make them think about you.