The latest version of Android is released. It is named as Android 6.0 MARSHMALLOW. Many of you are not aware but, google has silently released Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Currently, Google Nexus phone are allowed to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on there phone. It is expected that soon Google will throw an update for Samsung and other android phones.
Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your mobile phone
It is very easy to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your mobile phone. All you need to follow some steps and upgrade your android version to Android 6.0.
- How To Transfer Data from Android to iPhone or Transfer data to any Operating System- Transfer Photos, Contacts And Text Messages [Download Software]
Mobile Phone supported for Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Google Nexus 5
- Nexus 6
- Nexus 7
- Nexus 9
We will keep updating this list.
Requirements for Installation of Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download Android Debugging tool for your Android device.
- Download Unlocked Boot-loader.
- You need to enable the USB Debugging.
Most Important Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow for your Google Nexus.
Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Turn off your Nexus phone.
- Now, press Power + Volume Down together to restart the phone.
- Now, connect your device to computer through a USB.
- Now, operate your device on computer.
- Now, search the unpacked firmware, which you’ll find in ABD folder.
- Double click on Flash-all.bat file and wait till the installation is completed.
- Your device will be Restart and you’ll see Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
You won’t find this trick anywhere else. This is one of the best and easiest method to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your smartphone. Update your Android version to 6.0 Marshmallow
If you have any query related this installation of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Then, do comment below. And how was the trick do comment about that also. 🙂