Hello friends, Today I will tell you a trick to remotely wipe laptop data if stolen. You can erase all kind of data from your laptop if it is stolen or lost. You can remotely delete all sorts of files and folders from your laptop. I have shared a software and website to remove files and folders from Laptop.
Remote Wipe Windows Laptop
You can remote wipe Windows laptop. It doesn’t matter how far you are from your Laptop. You can erase any file or folder from your laptop. This software will let you wipe all your important files and folder.
Remote Wipe Laptop Software
Yes! It is possible to remotely wipe laptop data if stolen. You can delete all your important files and folders to erase the data from your Laptop. I will share a method with working software. This remote Wipe Laptop software can wipe all kind of files and folder from your Laptop.
How to Remotely Wipe Laptop Data if Stolen – Delete All Data
- The Laptop Lock visit this website.
- Now, Signup with the help of Email ID and password.
- Now, Add all the details of your computer.
Note: Make sure you note down the computer ID. You can find in the first column.
- Download Laptop Lock for PC
- Now, enter the same Email ID, password and Computer ID which you entered while creating.
- Click on the save button.
- Now, visit the security and then, Manage security plans.
- Select the files or folder you want to delete when your Laptop is stolen or lost.
- Now, you can Remotely Wipe data Laptop if Stolen. Just visit the website and login with your Email ID, password, and computer ID to delete the selected files.
Last Words on How to Remotely Wipe Laptop Data if Stolen – Delete All Data Wireless 2017
This method is best and safe to wipe laptop data of stolen or lost. You can wipe out all your important files and folder from any location around the globe. So was this trick helpful? If you face any problem regarding this trick. Then, do comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong. Try Again!