Android phone work smoother : Here are some tips which will make your smartphone smoother. Applications will load 25% faster. So follow these steps.
How to Make Android Phone Work Smoother
Uninstall unwanted apps and keep 30% of system memory free. Clean-up the junk files files of u your device regularly. Many apps are available in play store like ram booster pro. For Android phones, the easiest way to free up space is to delete photos and videos, just back them up first.
- You should also delete any photos that are associated with your social media accounts like Instagram or Facebook backups.
- Clear your RAM because background apps makes the device to work slow. Use greenify app to make background apps sleep and avoid them use RAM.
- For devices that comes with low RAM can use RAM expander which will help a bit only but one can see the difference.
- Now go to settings > about > tap on build-number 8 times> now you are a developer.
- Go to developers option. Change “window animation scale” , “transition animation scale” and “animator during scale” to 0.5
Make Android Phone Work Smoother
Don’t install application from any other source. Except authorize application market. Try to keep cleaning cache file of your applications. Try to keep your phone charged. As more battery is present. Your android phone work smoother.
- Try to stop synchronizing for mails. As it consume the most battery and make the smartphone slow.
- Don’t install antivirus on your smartphone. It will make your smartphone hang.
- Try to use WiFi rather than using data pack. As data pack consume lots of memory and affect your RAM.
- Restart your smartphone everyday. Try to restart after every 24 hours.
- Don’t use smartphone while charging. It directly affect your battery.
Above tips are contributed by Faizan Ahmad. And some are added by me. These all tips can make your smartphone smoother. So try these steps once. And make your android phone work smoother.