Delete Skype chat history from your android, iPhone, Mac and PC/laptops. Clear all your entire Skype chat history for a single person from your cell phone. Remove a chat history present in Skype. Easy methods to delete your Skype chat history. Clear your Skype chat history from your computer.
Skype is one of the oldest messengers and most popular messenger after Whatsapp. It has over 300 million users. Everyday users spend 3 billion minutes on Skype. Yes! you hear it right its 3 billion minutes. Skype allows users to do free voice and video call. Currently, Skype is present on every digital platform. It became more famous 2011 when Microsoft bought Skype for $8.5 billion. Just after the acquisition of Skype, it got more users and over 750 million downloads. But, there is one problem which users are facing in Skype.
How to Delete Skype Chat history
Users of Skype are not able to delete Skype chat history from their mobile phone. Users are unable to delete chat history for a specific person as there is no option. A similar problem is faced by iPhone, Windows and PC users. Well, Deleting Skype history from your phone must be one of those complicated functions. But, Today I will make it possible for you to delete Skype chat history from your mobile phone. I have done lots of research and found the easiest method to delete Skype chat history. So, read the tutorial below and delete Skype chat history from your Android, iPhone, Mac and Windows.
How to Delete Skype Chat History on Android Phone
But now I have selected few easy tricks to delete Skype history from Android phone. I am here with those tricks to make deleting Skype history easy for you with this Article. And here we go with the tricks I have:
Deleting the Skype chat conversation: Deleting the chat conversation with a particular person can be a way to delete your Skype history with that person. To do so follow the steps given below:
- Open your Skype app
- Select the contact by tap and hold
- Tap on the Delete icon.
- Confirmation will pop up on your screen again tap on Delete option.
Skype Clearing Cache: Sometimes this trick doesn’t work perfectly but most of the time clearing Cache clears all the Skype chats and history. To do so you have to follow few steps and those are:
Know more: How to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages, Photos and Videos
- Go to the setting option of your phone.
- Tap on the storage option
- You will get to see Cache option there, tap on that.
- And here you are done with clearing Cache of your phone.
Not only Android we have another device in the market with an iOS operating system. Yes, if you have an iPhone and want to delete the Skype History then also I have a solution for you.
How to Delete Skype Chat History on iPhone or iOS devices?
- Open the Skype Application on your iOS device.
- Now, Tap on the icon named “Recent”.
- Now, Press and hold the conversation you want to delete.
- Tap “Delete” from the menu.
How to Delete Skype Chat History on Mac
- Ctrl-click on the Conversation.
- Now, Select Delete Conversation option.
- A confirmation message will also pop up.
- Now, Select “Delete”.
How to Delete Skype Chat History on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 PC/Laptops
- Launch “Skype Metro App” on your Windows PC.
- Now, open the Chat window it should be with the previously saved conversation.
- Go to the “Charm Bar” and click the “Settings” button.
- Now, Click on the “Option” button, you will find it in the upper right panel.
- Now, Click on the “Clear History” button.
These above-mentioned tricks are the best ones you can go for. You can try some other process also but I am sure none of them will work as well as these tricks will work. I have personally tried almost all of these methods and these are just wow. I don’t think that you will get any better option than these two to delete your Skype history. So, from now stop worrying about this problem. Go for any one above mentioned step and delete your Skype history.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong. Try Again!