Hello friends, Today I will share a method on how to change the username and avatar in Google Stadia. You can change the game ID easily, you can also change the Username multiple times. Users can add any picture or animated avatar on their Google Stadia profile.
When users signup to the Google Stadia it asks for the users to set a username. If we are in a rush then we enter any random username to create our Google Stadia account at that moment. But, as we start playing games through it then we realise that we should change our username. We should change our boring username to the fashionable, trendy and cool username which sounds really cool. If we start doing so then we think why not change the Avatar as well. So, here comes the advantage of this amazing article.
How to Change Username in Google Stadia
This is the only way available by which users can change the username in Google Stadia. Also, the method is quite lengthy. However, I have made this method very simple and straightforward so that you guys can understand it easily. I would like to tell you one more thing that this official method is not for those guys who want to change their usernames as fast as possible. Just make sure that you follow the entire method very carefully step by step.
- On your smartphone, open the Google Stadia app or visit the Google Stadia website.
- Login to your Google Stadia account. If already logged in then continue to the next step.
- From the top right corner, click on your Avatar
- Click on the Stadia Settings option.
- Click on the Stadia Name and Avatar option.
- Under the “Need to change your name?” click on the Contact us link.
- It will take you to the Google Stadia Help page.
- Make sure you are logged in over then and then click on the Hamburger icon.
- Click on the Contact us option.
- Either select Call back or select Chat option.
- From the selected option you will be able to change your name.
Must Read: TOP 10 Best 3D Games Android
How to Change Avatar in Google Stadia
After the name and username, the Avatar is the thing that reflects your identity. Users can change Avatar in Google Stadia without any resources. However, you can not use your own image or any clipart to set it as your Avatar in Google Stadia. But, there are 60 avatars are provided by the Google Stadia officially in the settings. Follow the entire method step by step in order to change Avatar in Google Stadia for free.
- Open the Google Stadia app or visit the Google Stadia website on a web browser.
- If not logged in then login to your account.
- If already logged in then click on your Avatar.
- Tap on the Stadia settings option.
- Click on the Stadia Name & Avatar option.
- Under the Avatar section, select your wished Avatar.
- Finally, click on the Back button to save the changes.
Read more: How to Play Xbox 360 Games on Laptop
We have seen how we can change username and avatar in Google Stadia. There is no other way on the internet by which you can change avatar and username in Google Stadia. This is the official and genuine way available currently to change avatar and username for your account. I hope this article has helped you a lot. If yes then do share it with your friends and family member so that they can also learn how to do so.