You can Recover deleted Yahoo emails from years ago by following these two methods. I have also shared method to recover deleted Yahoo mails from your PC/Laptops. You can even submit the request to Yahoo.
Removing an email from Yahoo can be exhausting depending on the number of messages you have, and even more so if you delete an email you regret. You may sometimes feel that your inbox is too crowded and opt to remove some of the unwanted emails accumulated there.
At this point, you find yourself facing the perplexing dilemma of how to recover deleted Yahoo mail. A seven-day grace period applies if you cannot find your lost email message in your trash folder. You can contact Yahoo! for help resolving the issue during this time.
Additionally, there may be scenarios when you delete yahoo emails from years ago. You just need not panic and follow this article to get the answer on how to recover deleted Yahoo emails from years ago.
Read more: Best Free Email Tracking Tool for Yahoo
How to recover deleted Yahoo emails?
When Yahoo email is deleted, take note that it is not permanently destroyed. Yahoo Mail offers two main methods for recovering deleted emails. There are two options for recovering deleted emails: either you recover them from the ‘Trash’ folder or you submit a request to Yahoo. Upon successful completion of your request, there is a high probability of your mailbox being restored to its original state.
Method 1: Recover them from the ‘Trash’ folder
The ‘Trash’ folder is the default location for all yahoo emails that have been purged from your inbox. Yahoo stores deleted emails in your Trash bin for seven days after you delete them. In order to recover deleted Yahoo emails , follow these instructions:
- Search for deleted emails in your Yahoo! Mail account’s ‘Trash’ folder.
- Once you’ve found the email you’d like to restore, pick the ‘Move’ options.
- Check the box next to each name in your inbox to select the sender.
- The “Restore to Inbox” option will appear in a list of options at the top of your inbox while the checkbox is still checked.
Read more: How to Fix Outlook not Receiving Emails
Method 2. Submit a request to Yahoo
In some cases, you may be able to request a Yahoo email to be restored even if it isn’t in your Trash or Spam folder.
In addition to submitting a restore request, there is another technique to recover deleted Yahoo emails from years ago. Your deleted data will be stored for a predetermined period of time by Yahoo!
- It is easy to save all recent emails to your computer, and you can also send them to other email accounts.
- Following that, navigate to the ‘Yahoo! Mail Restore’ Help Form and click the ‘Send a Restore Request’ link.
- In order to resolve your issue, which is referred to as “Mail,” pick the “Accidentally erased emails on WebMail” box.
- It will then be necessary to select the time period during which you were last able to access your emails.
- Fill in your Yahoo ID and a valid email address.
- A ‘CAPTCHA’ area will be supplied to you and you must fill it out.
- To complete your request, click the “Create Request” button.
- It is likely that your email provider is able to recover any deleted emails from your Yahoo! Mail accounts.
Read more: How to Block Emails on Gmail
How to Recover Deleted Yahoo Emails from Years Ago
You can recover deleted Yahoo emails from years ago using the “Mail” app on your phone. If not, you are powerless. Emails that have been removed or lost in the recent seven days should be reported. Also, by visiting the Yahoo Help website and clicking “Recover lost or deleted emails,” you can retrieve lost or deleted emails from your Yahoo account.
Then, in the following window, click “I want to retrieve my deleted messages” and follow the prompts. If you don’t already have an account, contact Yahoo customer support at 1-800-846-6196.
Read more: How to Make a Fillable Form in PDF
Your Yahoo! Mail account could suffer a data loss due to a simple action on your computer. You should always keep a copy of your data in case something happens to your computer. Moreover, You should always keep a backup in case something goes wrong and you lose important information. But things can go awry and you discover that part of your data has not been saved.