Users can see who saved your Instagram Post. I will share a method you can find how many people have saved your Instagram post. You can see all details of Instagram post saved by your friends or anyone.
Each day, a large number of posts are posted on Instagram. Of course, everyone follows their favorite page or icon and when they see a good picture or video, they share it with their friends. However, quite sometimes we come across some posts that we want to save so that we may see them later. For instance, let’s say you’ve shared an interesting video on Instagram. Everyone loves the likes and comments that others leave on their posts.
But having someone save your content is a completely different feel, isn’t it? Don’t you ever get curious by wondering who might have saved your video? I am sure you would be, but you have no idea how to find out. So, in this blog, we’ll talk about how you can see who saved your Instagram post.
See Who Saved your Instagram Post
Regrettably, there is no way to see who saved your Instagram post through the Instagram applications or website. So You’ll be able to view the number of times your post has been saved.
- Instagram Insights
- Instagram Story Poll
Method 1. Instagram Insights
Knowing the number of times your posts have been saved depends on whether you have a Business account or not. Only those with a Business or Creator account can see advanced insights, which shows who saved your Instagram post. To convert your account into a business account (if you do not already have one), you must first create a business account. Now,
- Navigate to Settings > Account.
- Select either the Switch to Business Account or the Creator Account option.
Wonderful! Now you have successfully converted your account to a business account.
Using the following method, you can see how many times your posts have been saved.
- To see all of your posts, tap the Profile icon.
- To display the save count for a specific post, tap it.
- Beneath your post, you will see View Insights, tap on it.
- It will bring up your Instagram statistics, allowing you to see how many people have saved your post. Whereas, you won’t be able to see who saved your Instagram post particularly.
Along with the number of times a post has been saved, you can also view the number of likes or comments. The number of people who have shared your post will also be available to you. There is, however, no way to see who saved your Instagram post or to which collections without first contacting your followers.
Read more: How to Block or Unblock someone on Instagram
Method 2. Instagram Story Poll
Another method to see who saved your Instagram post is to follow this simple approach. In this approach, you simply have to inquire your Instagram followers in a story.
- Select the post you would like your followers to respond to.
- Utilize the default screenshot method to capture an Instagram post’s page.
- To go back to your Instagram feed, tap the Home symbol.
- The Stories icon (a camera icon) appears in the top left corner of Instagram. Tap it to start a new story.
- Slide up and figure out your Instagram post’s screenshot.
- To insert a screenshot into your Story, simply tap the picture.
- If you choose the Text icon or poll option, you can share a message with your followers, such as “Who has saved this post?”.
- When you’ve completed, click Done. (You can reduce the size of the text by pinching the screen; increase the size by dragging your fingers apart.)
- Tap your story to make the story available to your followers. Direct messaging allows them to reply directly to you.
Read more: How to Change Instagram Username
As this would violate Instagram’s privacy policies, it is not possible to see who saved your Instagram posts with one click. Therefore, these are the only two methods to see who saved your Instagram post.