Hey, I am sharing a method on how to Increase RAM on laptop/PC. Users can increase the RAM of their Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Users can use this inbuilt method and double their RAM of Laptop. You need to follow few steps and change a few commands to increase the RAM. I have also shared a method to increase RAM using your PC Hard Disk.
Windows operating system is the most popular operating system in the world. Even every small kid very well know about it. Today, Windows PC/laptop is available everywhere in the market. Nowadays, Windows operating systems are being used by the majority of the institutes, colleges, and many more places. In fact, you might be using a Windows OS based PC or laptop to read this article. So, have you ever wondered how you can increase a RAM of your Windows PC/laptop? Well, You can quickly increase RAM on Windows PC/laptop whether your Windows OS version is 10, 8, 8.1, 7 or XP. If you have the AMD graphics error, then you can fix AMD Radeon driver in Windows 10.
How to Increase RAM on Laptop/PC Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & XP for FREE
Generally, there are two different ways available by which you can increase RAM on a laptop. A Windows user can use the internal hard drive in order to increase RAM on a laptop. Also, the user can use an external hard drive or flash drive to increase RAM on a laptop. Here, I have explained both the methods to you guys such that you can try both the methods in order to increase RAM of Windows PC/laptop. Not only that, but you can use both methods to get more and more RAM whenever your PC or laptop needs.
Method 1: Using Hard Disk
The hard disk is the internal memory of the computer system which is also known as the ROM (Read Only Memory). But, did you know that you can easily increase RAM on a laptop using the hard disk of your Windows PC/laptop? Here, in this segment, you are going to learn how to increase RAM on the laptop using the hard disk.
- On your Windows PC/laptop, open the Control Panel.
- Now, click on the System and Security option.
- Then, click on the System option.
- After that, click on Advanced System Settings option from the left side menu.
- Under the Advanced tab, you will see the Performance option.
- Now, click on the Settings option, which is under the Performance option.
- Then, click on Advanced, then click on Change.
- Now, at the Virtual Memory page untick the topmost checkbox.
- Select the drive, click on Custom size. Then, set the Initial and Maximum size of RAM in MB.
- Finally, click on Set and then click OK to save everything.
- Reboot your PC to save changes.
Method 2: Using Pendrive
If you don’t have any extra memory space free in your hard drive, then don’t worry there is a way available by which you can increase RAM on the laptop using the pen drive/flash drive. You might be shocked by listening to this but trust me it will work well.
- Insert the Pendrive or flash drive on your Windows Pc/laptop.
- Now, make sure that the Pendrive is empty.
- If it is not so, then do Format the flash drive right now.
- Once you have formatted it, then move on to the next step.
- Now, right click on the pen drive and then click on Properties.
- After that, click on the ReadyBoost tab.
- Then, click on the Radio button saying “Use this device”.
- Enter the Size in MB below the radio button or use a sizer to do so.
- Lastly, click on Apply then click on OK button.
- That’s it. RAM has been increased.
This was the two different methods which can tell you about how to increase RAM on the laptop. I don’t think so that there may be any other method available for that. Also, if you wish to use the software, then let me tell you that software also did the same, which is explained in the first method. The software is used to get access to the hard disk to increase RAM. So, why to use the software when you have an official way to do so. If you want to get the MAC address on Windows PC/laptop then do read this. I hope you have learned how to increase RAM on laptop very quickly. Do share this article with your friends so that they can also learn how to increase RAM on the laptop.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong. Try Again!