Ram is the most important feature of PC. As it makes the computer work fast. Work done on PC is stored in RAM till we dont save it. Ram help in running several applications of PC without getting hang. So more is ram your PC work fast. On every operating system RAM is the most important feature.
Many people struggling these days on there computer. Whenever they open any application it make there PC hang. Which make them wait for long or PC stop working. There are two ways to solve this problem. First one is to buy a much larger RAM or to buy new PC. But today i will tell you some tricks. Which will help you in increasing your PC RAM. Below are the few tips which will help you in increasing RAM on various operating systems.
Increase RAM on Windows XP
- Click on start and open My Computer.
- You will see all your drives there. Now right click on background and select properties.
- System properties will open. Now click on advanced.
- You will find three option PERFORMANCE, USER PROFILES and Startup and Recovery or some different option depend upon on your PC.
- Select first option Performance and click on setting.
- Now Performance Option will open. You will find three option Visual effects, Advanced and Data Executive Prevention.
- Now select second option Advanced.
- Below you will see Virtual memory and select Change.
- Now you will see space available and your RAM Initalia size and Maximum size.
- Increase your Initial and Maximum size and make it same. You can increase ram and choose any memory which you wanna provide to your PC.
- Click on set then OK.
- System will ask you to reboot PC.
- Now Reboot and after that Enjoy your PC with ever increasing speed.
Read more : Top 10 reasons Why your Smartphones hang
Increase RAM on Windows Vista
- Click on start and select control panel.
- Now click on system and Maintenance and then click on system.
- At left side you will find Advanced system settings option select that.
- Now click on Advanced.
- Click on change under the Virtual Memory.
- now uncheck the option ‘Automatically manage paging file size for all drives’.
- Now click on the drive. Which contain the paging file.
- Click on Customize size.
- Similar step as we did in Windows Xp. Change the Initial and Maximum size.
- Click on set and then ok to confirm.
Increase RAM on Windows 7, Windows 8
- Click on start and select Computer.
- Now right click at background and select properties.
- Select option Advanced System Settings.
- Under Advanced tab you will find option performance then click on settings.
- Now select Virtual memory and click on change optionS.
- Now you need to clear the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.
- Now select the drive where you want to change the paging file.
- Select the option Custom size. Change the Initial and Maximum size.
- Click on set then confirm it by pressing OK.
Above are the best way to increase on RAM on Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and 8. It will help you in increasing ram without spending money on buying a new ram. And allow you to make your computer work much faster. After you increase ram of you PC. You will observe a lot of improvement in your PC speed. It will be a booster of speed. And help you in working on PC at much faster speed. Hope you enjoy all above tips and use them to increase RAM of your PC.