Samsung has launched affordable smartphone Samsung Z1. It is one of the most cheapest smartphone which value around $100. Samsung Z1 has almost every option. Which users expect from a smartphone. It support 3G technology with good internal memory. Expert say it will target chinese companies. Who are selling there smartphone in asian countries at low prices.
Below are the samsung z1 full specification. Which will help us in understanding the smartphone in much better way.
Read more : How to unlock smartphone pattern lock
Samsung Z1 full Specification
- Samsung Z1 support GSM and HSPA [hspa – high speed packet access.
- It support 3G technology.
- It support dual sim.
- Samsung Z1 is 120.4 x 63.2 x 9.7 mm in dimension.
- It weighs around 112 gram or we can say 3.95 oz
- It has primary camera of 3.15 MP.
- Secondary camera is VGA
- It has LED flash.
- Camera support 2048 x 1536 pixels.
- It has operating system with latest 2.3 version.
- It has Dual-core processor with speed of 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7.
- It has Chipset of Spreadtrum SC7727S.
- It has display of 4.0 inches.
- If we compare phone and screen. Then it has 59% screen and remaining 41% body.
- It has resolution 480 x 800 pixels. With pixel clarity of 228 ppi [pixel per inch.
- It is Multitouch.
- It has internal memory of 4GB. Which is expandable upto 64GB with the help of microSD slot.
- It has 768 MB Ram.
- It support Wi-Fi with speed of 802.11 b/g/n.
- It has GPS, Bluetooth and Radio FM too.
- It support all kind of sound option. It support wav, mp3 and 3.5 mm jack for headphone.
- It has all SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail and many more common features.
- It support JAVA with Java MIDP emulator.
- It has cloud storage of 50 GB through dropbox.
- It has Li-ion Battery. Which has capacity of 1500 mAh.
- It has 8 hrs of Talk-time battery capacity.
- It is available in Black, White and Wine Red color.
Hope samsung z1 full specification provided you all kind of knowledge about this smartphone. Samsung Z1 is best smartphone for low income people. Still there are over 2 billion people around the globe. Who are not able to use smartphone. Samsung Z1 will also give tough competition to chinese mobile company.
I would recommend low income people to buy this smartphone. As it is low in cost and comes from most trusted brand too. It is providing good features at a price tag of less than $100. Samsung also looking to secure its market in India and many asian countries.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong. Try Again!