Hello, guys am a trick to recover wifi password on Android without root. Yes! It is possible to get saved wifi password on Android mobile phone. We all use WiFi connection at home or in Android device. We save our WiFi password in our devices and then it automatically connect. This auto connect doesn’t need us to write password again and again. The passwords are stored in the settings and whenever we come in contact with saved WiFi our device get connected automatically.
This auto connects make us forget the WiFi password. Sometimes, we need to get the password to use WiFi on another device. But, we have forgotten the password. In this case, we lost our WiFi password. Well, don’t worry because today I will share a trick to view saved WiFi password in Android Phone.
How to Find WiFi Password on Android Without Root
We have some easy and simple steps to recover WiFi password on Android without root. You can easily get your WiFi password. This trick will work without any 3rd party application and fully safe and secure to use this trick. Some steps will depend on your router and it’s security panel. This trick will take few moments extra for completing this task. So don’t worry about any risk and follow the steps to recover WiFi password on Android without root.
Show WiFi Password Android Without root
- Please find your router’s IP address that looks like – 192.168.1.1
- Now, open Google Chrome (recommended) and write this IP address in the URL bar and tap on enter.
- After this, you will be asked to enter USERNAME & PASSWORD to log into your router control panel.
- Username – admin
- Password – admin or password (try these both one by one).
- You have successfully logged in, please search wireless setting in your router panel.
- Finally, you will get your lost WiFi password in this setting easily.
- Now, just copy your password and paste into your android mobile phone to connect to your WiFi.
Note: Username can also be different. You need to contact your internet provider for Username and password. Don’t share your username and password with anyone.
How to Recover WiFi Password on Android Without Root
If you are not able to get your WiFi password using above trick then don’t worry. This trick is also viral on the internet to hack WiFi password. This trick is shared for education purpose, not for hacking. So let’s start to recover your WiFi password with the android mobile phone.
Note: Don’t misuse this trick. It is for education purpose only. Don’t hack WiFi password using this trick. Hacking WiFi is an offense and you will be in jail.
- You need to download an application namely – WiFI WPS Tester
- Install WiFi WPS Tester Application in your android mobile phone.
- Now, open the application and it will show you a list of all available WiFi devices within your range.
- Please notice, there is a signal towards each WiFi device name with two colors – Red & Green.
- Green marked WiFi device is easy to recover WiFi password.
- Tap on any green marked WiFi.
- Now, select Connect Automatic PIN.
You will get more option.
- Now, just select NO ROOT from that list.
Please wait for few moments.
- Now, WiFi WPS Tester will connect to WiFi device automatically.
- Now, follows all the steps of above method in which you know the IP address of your router.
Congratulations! You have successfully recovered WiFi password in Android phone without root.
This is the best way to recover WiFi password on your Android mobile phone. You can even hack WiFi password by using this trick. But, we will suggest you to, take this trick as education only. So, now you can easily recover any WiFi password using this trick. So, was this trick helpful? If you face any problem regarding this trick. Then, do comment below and don’t forget to share this trick with your friends.