Delete entire google search history. Delete your google history from the beginning. Secure your google search history. Google is the most used search engine on the earth. Every day billions of time Google search engine is used for the search. You must have observed that Google always able to find suitable search for you. Well, it happens because Google saves your entire search in its database. It keeps the whole search and also protects the link you click afterward.
It’s okay till the data is with Google. But, what if your Google account is hacked? Then, your entire search will be delivered to that person. And it can be risky for you in the future. Well, in this article I will guide you how to delete Google search history.
Delete Your Google Search History
- Sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Now, search anything on Google.
- Now, click on setting.
You will find at the top on the right side.
- Now, click on history.
- If you face problem in above steps. Then, you can [sociallocker]click here.[/sociallocker]
- Now, you will see all your detail searches on Google. It will show the completed detail day’s wise and top searches on the right side.
- Now, you can delete searches one by one or all.
- Click on the three dots line and select the first option ‘Delete Options’.
- If you want to delete today or yesterday history. Then, just select today or yesterday and click on delete.
- If you want to delete your search history from beginning. Then, click on advance.
Now, select all time and delete.
This is the best way to secure your searches on Google. You can delete your Google search history. You can also delete all your lifetime search history or you can delete a specific Google search history. Was this article helpful? Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong. Try Again!