Users can add Groovy to Discord and start playing their favorite music. You can add any of your custom music or YouTube music video link. It will start playing the music in the background.
Discord is a great place to hang out with people worldwide, with countless options to customize and personalize as per one’s need. However, it becomes onerous to engage and ensure people have a pleasant time on your Discord. Here, bots play a vital role by enhancing your Discord to the next level, reducing your arduous tasks. There are different bots assigned for each task to perform.
Groovy, a bot that engages people on your Discord by running your best-loved music in the background from music platforms like YouTube, Soundcloud, Spotify, iHeart, etc. Before heading into the method to add Groovy to Discord, let’s peep into a brief introduction of Groovy and its stunning features.
Read more: How to Use a Voice Changer on Discord
Why is it worth to add Groovy to Discord
By the name, Groovy means to groove. What makes this bot worth it are the following:
- Though there are multiple bots to play music in Discord like Rhythm Bot. But Groovy offers a unique experience to your community with its high-quality sounds without any lag or buffering.
- It comes with friendly commands, so you won’t have to battle hard to play your favorite music.
- Groovy brings premium offers for users for running music 24X7 in the background without any pause along with multiple audio effects, options to save queues, and lots more.
- It routinely upgrades itself to provide the best experiences to the users each time.
- It shows the lyrics of the song you have played. It also has options to give access to other people in your community to run the music.
- The commands of Groovy such as Play, Shuffle, Queue, Resume, Pause, Bass Boost, and Night Core, to perform the task as per the name suggest is convenient and simple than other bots in Discords which are assigned to play music.
Thus, these impressive reasons make it worth to add Groovy to Discord. Now, let us go through the ways to add Groovy to Discord.
Read more: How to Listen to Apple Music on Windows
How To Add Groovy To Discord
To take your background music experience to the top-notch level, add Groovy to Discord to groove. But firstly, you have to install the Groovy bot in a voice channel to get started with playing music in Discord. The steps to install the Groovy Discord are very much simple, as shown.
- Open Groovy.bot and login if already registered with Discord server. If you’re not registered with your Discord server, make sure to register yourself first with the Discord server.
- Select Add to Discord option.
- Click on the permission to be allowed for Groovy bot to access as per your choice. Click on your Discord server in the drop-down list under Add Bot section.
- Select Continue > Authorize.
- Complete the captcha for human verification.
- Now, head back to the dashboard of your Discord server. Here, the Groovy bot added to your Discord server will be found.
This is the tutorial to add Groovy to Discord in easy and quick ways. After following the instructions, you can enjoy playing hustle-free music with superior quality sounds and other unique features.
Read more: How to Add Music to your Facebook Profile
Discord has never failed to provide an incredible experience with each visit, and bots are the cherry on the top of the cake. To groove, the Groovy bot is one of the best bots. It takes the music in the background to the next level with its easy commands, and thus all the members in your community have a good time to spent there. The process to add this bot to Discord is also straightforward and easy. Check out the steps and have a delightful experience with Groovy.
Leave a Reply