- 1 How to link your Amazon Prime to Twitch
- 2 How to link your Amazon Prime to Twitch using Amazon Account
- 3 How to link your Amazon Prime to Twitch if you do not have Prime Account
- 4 How to link your Amazon Prime to Twitch with Prime Video Membership
- 5 How to link your Amazon Prime to Twitch Without Prime Video
You can use several methods to link your Amazon Prime to Twitch. Users can use their existing Amazon account or even when you do not have a Prime account. You can also connect Amazon to twitch without Prime video membership. Users can connect several accounts.
Twitch Prime is a trendy subscription package that comes with the Amazon Prime and the Prime Video Subscription. You can link your Amazon Prime to twitch to pick up the benefit of the Twitch Prime. Twitch partnered with Amazon to bring this to the customers for a better overall experience. From getting ad-free watch time across the whole Twitch Platform, you get several other benefits with the Twitch Prime. It is a perfect package subscription for entertainment seeking people and is popular with them too. You will learn how you can link your Amazon Prime to Twitch in the sections below.
Note: You should know that Twitch Prime is available with Amazon Prime in only a few selected countries while you can get the Twitch Prime with the Prime Video membership in over 200 countries. The countries with Amazon Prime with Twitch Prime are UAE, US, Mexico, Italy, France, Canada, Brazil, Japan, Spain, Singapore, Austria, Belgium, Australia, Germany, UK and Brazil.
Some several methods and conditions have to be considered while you are applying or you want to link your Amazon Prime to Twitch. We will look into these ones by one. To learn how you can connect your Amazon Prime account to Twitch while having a preexisting Amazon Prime account, follow the method given in the following section.
You need to have a working Amazon Prime account for this method. If you already have Amazon Prime membership or subscription, then you would not have any additional cost applied for Twitch Prime. Make sure that you are in the countries that are listed above in the Note. The process to link your Amazon Prime to Twitch is pretty short and simple. Follow the steps given below.
- Navigate to the website twitchprime. Make sure that you are signed into your Amazon account and Twitch account.
- Now, you would be asked to either “Confirm” or “Cancel” the linking of your Twitch and Amazon account.
- Click “Confirm”.
After you have confirmed for the connection of your Amazon Prime and Twitch account, you would be able to access the benefits of Twitch Prime from now on.
Read more: What is the meaning of Fulfilled by Amazon
If you do not have an Amazon Prime account, then you would need to make a Prime account so that you can link your Amazon Prime to Twitch. Make sure that you are residing in the countries noted above. Then, follow the steps that are given below.
- Go to amazon.
- Now, click on “Try Prime”.
- Make an account and set up your payment
Once you follow these steps, you would have an Amazon Prime account, now follow the steps given below to complete this method.
- Navigate to the twitchprime.
- Now, make sure that you have your Amazon Prime account and Twitch account signed in.
- Click on the “Confirm” option and this will link your Amazon Prime to Twitch.
Moreover, you would be able to access the benefits of Twitch Prime from now on by visiting the Twitch Prime website.
If you have not resided in the countries that are noted above but you do have a Prime Video Subscription or membership, then you can follow the process that is given below to link your Amazon Prime to Twitch account.
- Go to the website twitchprime.
- Now, click on the “Try Prime” option. This will help you to link your Twitch account and Prime Video account.
- Click on the “Confirm” option on the “Link Twitch Account” page.
This would be it, and you would be able to get the benefits of Twitch Prime after you link your Amazon Prime to Twitch.
If you do not have the Prime Video membership and moreover you do not reside in the countries noted above, then you need to follow the process given below so that you can link your Amazon Prime to Twitch account.
- Navigate to the twitchprime. Make sure that your country is selected correctly on the top – right of the screen. Click on the option of “Sign in” and then select the option “Other part of the world”. Then click “Continue”.
- Now, once the Signup page opens, make a Twitch Prime Some additional and important steps of this process are given below. (Step 3 and 4).
- Enter the payment options. It will include the billing address.
- Now, click on the “Start your Prime Video subscription” option.
- Now, Login to your Amazon account.
- Login into your Twitch account. If you do not have an account, make one.
- Now, you would be redirected to the Twitch Prime website and you can then click on the “Confirm” option to link your Prime Video account to the Twitch.
Read more: How to Setup Alexa Guard
This article discusses the different methods that you can use to link your Amazon Prime to Twitch to gain the benefit of Twitch Prime. You would be able to access the Twitch Prime benefits and you would be able to access it either from the Amazon Prime or the Prime Video.