You can easily recover deleted notifications from your android phone. Restore the notifications which you have accidently deleted with a trick. Recover notification from any application. I will tell you two easy methods to recover deleted notifications on your smartphone.
Every day we get lots of notifications on our and phone and we really don’t care. But, after removing the notifications. We keep on thinking that maybe there was a notification which was very important. Now, we keep on opening the apps on our android phone to find that notification back. But, unfortunately, we don’t get notifications from our mobile phone.
Read more: How to find Free WiFi Hotspots Anywhere [Download Apps]
Recover Deleted Notifications on your Android Phone – Easy Method
Well, if you have accidently deleted any of the notification from your Android phone. Then, don’t worry because there is a way to recover deleted notifications on Android Phone.
- Tap on your Home Screen till it shows your notifications.
- Now, just remove the notification by swiping them.
- After removing all notifications, you will get Setting Shortcut widget.
- Now, Tap on the widget and drop to your desired home screen.
- Now, you will see notification log on your phone.
- Just tap on it and you will get all the notifications.
Recover Deleted Notifications on Android Phone from Widgets
There are few android phones which has a different layout.
- Just tap on Home Screen or enter to widgets directly.
- Now, it will show you options Wallpapers, Widgets, and Settings.
- Now, just tap on the Widgets.
- You will find setting shortcut widget there.
- Long tap on it and save on your home screen.
- Then, follow the same procedure which you did above.
Well, you will get a complete list of notifications. It will show every notification of ever app. This is the best way to restore/recover notifications from your android phone and don;t forget to share this article.