Block Candy Crush Request on Facebook in few seconds. Block Facebook page or any of your friends also. Block Messages, Events and almost everything on Facebook. Stop candy Crush on FB. Block Candy Crush Request on Facebook in few seconds. Block Facebook page or any of your friends also. Block Messages, Events and almost everything on Facebook. Stop candy Crush on FB.
Well, if you’re on Facebook, then chances are high of receiving invitations to play “Candy Crush Saga,” It is a Smartphone puzzle game which becomes one of the most famous games on the social networking site. These invites may come from your old friends, distant relatives or someone you haven’t spoken for a long time. Candy Crush’s addicted people know no bounds.
We all know that it’s getting more and more annoyed day by day. We are receiving plenty of notifications regarding Candy crush requests on our Facebook account. But, you can stop candy crush requests by following these simple steps.Before telling you, the process to Block candy crush requests on FB account.
Not only Candy crush saga, but there are also plenty of such Facebook applications available. Such applications usually ask your permission before you start using them. And we agree with all conditions without reading its concept. Once we agree, such applications will post on wall automatically, and it also sends such notifications to our friends without your permission or knowledge. Which would be annoying to your friends? Some of your friends might Unfriend you or block you because of the same.
Block Facebook Profile, Page, Events, Friend and Messages
- Open your Facebook Profile.
- Click on the right side below the corner.
- Now, click on Settings.
- Now, on the left side, you will see the option ‘Blocking,’ click on that.
- Now, write the name of the app in Block Apps section and then the application will be blocked from your Facebook.
Now you won’t get any notification of any candy crush game. Well, there are more methods listed below.
Block Candy Crush Requests on Facebook
- Click on the Notification: Don’t avoid it, just click on it for the last time.
- Open the application page: Don’t click on the play, but click on the cancel button.
- Block application: As now you are on the home page of a candy crush saga that is sending you lots of notifications and invites. Block it and get rid out of it. Click on “Block.”
- Confirm Your Candy Crush Block Request: As you click on “Block” to stop candy crush requests, you will be prompted to re-confirm your block request. Just simply confirm it.
- All Done: You have done your task. Now you won’t get any irritating requests from Candy crush saga and you could able to stop candy crush notifications.
Last Words on Block Candy Crush Request On Facebook – Block Facebook Profile, Page, Events, Friend and Messages
So, this is just all about block candy crush requests on Facebook. Same as it can block any irritating applications which might be disturbing you by sending lots of requests and notifications. You can block your Facebook Friend, event and almost everything which is present on Facebook.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong. Try Again!