We will talk about everything related to Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+. I will share both advantages and disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+. We will also make a broad comparison between both of these Samsung Galaxy phones. I will also suggest you which phone is better from Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+. You can read this complete guide on S9 and S9+ Advantages & Disadvantages, Specifications, and comparison.
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Advantages & Disadvantages [Specifications]
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Advantages & Disadvantages [Specifications]
Unlike last year’s Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+, the Galaxy S9 and S9+ come with a bit more discrepancy. The Plus variant comes dual camera on the back, a larger screen, and more excellent battery life. It makes Samsung Galaxy S9+ a better proposition at a bit higher value. In this article, We will talk each and everything about these two Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+.
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Specifications
These are the detailed specifications of Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+. We have analysed both the Samsung Galaxy phone on every aspect of the Android phone. We have also shared the in-depth comparison between both S9 and S9+.
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Comparision
|Specifications/Features||Samsung Galaxy S9||Samsung Galaxy S9+|
|Storage||64GB, expandable up to 400GB||64GB, expandable up to 400GB|
|Operating System||Android 8.0 Oreo||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Display||5.8-inch AMOLED (2960×1440)||6.2-inch AMOLED (2960×1440)|
|Processor||Snapdragon 845||Snapdragon 845|
|Primary Rear Camera||12MP, f/1.5 or f/2.4||12MP, f/1.5 or f/2.4|
|Secondary Rear Camera||N/A||12MP, f/2.4|
|Front Camera||8MP, autofocus, f/1.7||8MP, autofocus, f/1.7|
|Weight||163 grams||189 grams|
|Dimensions||147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5 mm||158.1 x 73.8 x 8.5 mm|
|Charger||USB – C, Wireless Fast Charger||USB – C, Wireless Fast Charger|
|Audio||Dolby Atmos Stereo Speakers||Dolby Atmos Stereo Speakers|
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Advantages
- Both Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ have a 1440 x 2960 pixel resolution along with the Multitouch feature. They also offer Corning Gorilla Glass 5 as screen protection and a 3D Touch Home button.
- The smartphones come with a high pixel density which makes the picture display bright and clear. The body is made up of the aluminium frame.
- Galaxy S9 and S9+ are preloaded with the latest version of Android, the Android 8.0 Oreo. They include Octa-core processor and support Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor.
- There are two SIM slots, out of which, the first one is Nano SIM card slot and the second one is Hybrid SIM card slot. Excellent expandable memory with microSD card up to 400GB (using Hybrid SIM slot). The internal memory of 64GB or 128GB or 256 GB.
- They have a RAM of 6GB which makes them suitable for multitasking use.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ has dual rear cameras 12MP each. The camera features include phase detection, LED flash, 2x optical zoom, geo-tagging functionality, 4K video recording, face detection, touch focus, smile detection, panorama, and HDR.
- Supports 4K, dual-video, and HRD video recording of 2160 pixels @ 60fps, 1080 pixels @ 240fps, 720 pixels @ 960fps. The front camera is of 8MP and offers autofocus, auto HDR, and amazing selfie capabilities.
- Both devices support 4G LTE.
- Galaxy S9 and S9+ offer LE, A2DP, GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NFC feature, and Bluetooth 5.0. They support Type – C USB 3.1 reversible charger.
- Fantastic security features including a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, an iris scanner, and face unlock. Other sensors include gyro, accelerometer, compass, heart rate, SpO2, and proximity sensors.
- Both Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ come with Qi/PMA wireless fast battery charger (Quick Charger 2.0) along with ANT+ support.
- The battery life is whopping 3000mAh for Galaxy S9 and 3500mAh for Galaxy S9+ which is enough to last an average busy day. It’s also not too much to cause overheating during charging.
- Both devices come in multiple colors including Lilac Purple, Titanium Gray, Coral Blue, and Midnight Black.
- Excellent and full-package connectivity features which include 2G, 3G, 4G, USB, NFC, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 5.0.
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Disadvantages
- Both Samsung S9 and S9+ can be a bit too heavy for their screen size. It makes them difficult to carry.
- The battery is a non-removable one in both devices. Hence, you can’t change only the battery in case you need to. You’ll have to change the whole device instead.
- Neither of the variants includes a temperature and infrared sensor.
Read more: Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Specifications
Last Words on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Advantages & Disadvantages [Specifications]
We have tried our best to cover everything about Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+. From S9 and S9+ Specifications to Advantages to Disadvantages to Comparison. Well, Samsung Galaxy S9+ has the upper hand on Samsung Galaxy S9+. It has several upgraded features as compared to S9. But that doesn’t mean it not best. Both are fantastic Android Phone. So you share which phone are you going to buy S9 or S9+? Do share your choice of Samsung Galaxy in the comments section below. And don’t forget to share this fantastic article on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong. Try Again!