Yes! You can set pattern lock on Windows OS such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Setup pattern lock on your Windows PC/Laptop. It will be same pattern lock like you do on your Smartphone. You can add much bigger pattern lock on your PC screen. Users need to join the points, in the same way, You have added the pattern lock on your computer.
The pattern lock is one of the best passwords to secure your system. The best part is, you don’t need to type the password. In pattern lock, you need to match the desired pattern to unlock your system. These pattern locks were made famous by smartphone. Currently, 65% Android and 51% iOS users are using pattern lock. It is considered as the new way of locking.
Earlier this locking system was limited to smartphone only. But, now you can set pattern lock on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
How to Set Pattern Lock on Windows OS – Lock your PC/Laptop
- Download Eusing Software. It is completely free and safe.
- You can select the mirror for download by choosing from Download Site 1, Site 2, Site 3.
- Now, install the software.
- Now, it will ask you to set your own pattern lock.
- You will see the software in hidden icons.
- Now, right click on the icon and click on configure.
- After setting your own pattern lock.
- Now, click on general.
- Now, you can change all the settings from the background image to pattern lock on your windows OS.
- You can set the pattern lock from 9 points to 25 points.
- You can select the time for an auto-lock of computer and many more features.
- If you want to start your screen lock manually then, click on the icon.
Last Words on How to Set Pattern Lock on Windows OS – Lock your PC/Laptop
You can also set pattern lock on Windows PC/Laptop. You can setup pattern lock in a similar way to open your PC. If you fail to unlock your pattern lock in 3 attempts the, it will lock your computer for 1 minute and start playing warning sound. Share this article with your friends and help them in using pattern lock on Windows PC/Laptop
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong. Try Again!