Transfer balance from your mobile number to another. Send balance to Airtel to Airtel or Idea, Vodafone Tata Docomo, and Telenor. Every USSD code. Send money from your mobile number.
Now, you can easily transfer your balance to your friend’s mobile number. You won’t charge any extra charges. You can just send any amount to your friend’s mobile name. Airtel first introduced this scheme but now everyone uses this scheme.
Read more: How to check your own mobile number Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, BSNL, Aircel, Tata Docomo, MTNL, Videocon
How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel mobile number
- Dial USSD code *141#.
- Now, you will see some options
1-Share Talk Time
2-Buy happy hours and.
- Now, click on first option Share Talk Time.
You need to tap on one from your mobile phone to select this option.
- Now, just enter the Airtel mobile number and tap on send.
- It can take up to 5 minutes to transfer the balance. You can transfer a balance from airtel to airtel on five different numbers a day.
How to transfer a balance from Vodafone to Vodafone mobile number
It has bit different USSD code.
- Dial *131*Amount you want to transfer from Vodafone to Vodafone*Mobile number to transfer#
For example If, you want to transfer Rs 100 to 9876543210. Then, dial *131*100*9876543210#
How to move a balance from Idea to Idea mobile number
- Dial *151*Amount you wish to tranfer*mobile number#
Vodafone, Idea, and Telenor have a similar method. But, their USSD code is different.
How to transfer a balance from Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo mobile number
- Open your message box.
- Now, type BT Mobile Number and send it to 54321.
- Enter the mobile number on which you want to transfer the balance.
- Tata Docomo only allows users to transfer Rs 5.
How to transfer a balance from Telenor to Telenor mobile number
- Dial *202*Amount to transfer*Mobile number#.[sociallocker][/sociallocker]
Now, you can transfer the balance from any mobile number. Don’t forget to share this article and help your friends.