Hello friends, In this article, We will talk about Best Website platform. WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal which one is best. We will talk about advantages, disadvantages, security and business of WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal. Each and every platform is completely analyzed on the basis of its performance.
- 0.1 WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal [Which one is best]
- 0.2 What is WordPress
- 0.3 Advantages and Disadvantages of WordPress
- 0.4 What is Joomla
- 0.5 Advantages and Disadvantages of Joomla
- 0.6 What is Drupal
- 0.7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Drupal
- 1 WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal [Which One is Best]
WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal [Which one is best]
We will analyze all the three website platform in detail. Our team CTT has done a complete research on these 3 top website platform. We will analyze these platform and try to know them individually. We will describe each and every platform and later onwards finds the best Website platform.
What is WordPress
WordPress is a world’s most popular script or tool which will allow you to create a website with a single click. WordPress is very popular among all the available website creating tools such as Joomla, Drupal, Magento. It also gives an inbuilt control panel for its users like the hosting websites gives the control. Moreover, WordPress is a modern type content management system (CMS) whose user interface is really very pretty in its look and also very simple in using it.
WordPress also gives facility of creating any website such as hospital website, a school website, a business website, and much more types of websites. It is an open source CMS which is mostly been used by the bloggers in the world. Although, WordPress also gives many types of website templates, as well as plugins to its users that will help them to create any of the websites which they want to create. Now, we are going to see the advantages and disadvantages of WordPress which is mentioned below.
Advantages and Disadvantages of WordPress
We are finally going to talk about the advantages and disadvantages of WordPress, which is mentioned below. Yes, there are some disadvantages of WordPress too. Let’s see what are these advantages or disadvantages of WordPress.
Advantages of WordPress
- Does not require any programming language knowledge such as PHP, java, HTML, etc.
- Many of cheap WordPress hosting providers in the market.
- Pre-defined website templates are already given.
- The control panel of WordPress is very simple and has a pretty amazing look.
- The user interface of WordPress is very nice.
- Drag n Drop website builder is available for WordPress users.
- Thousands of free plugin are available to design any template according to your wish.
- Many of the free templates are available to create wished website using WordPress.
- WordPress’s menu management functionality has extended to include pages, categories, etc.
- Additional input fields can be created if someone wants such as for description, comments, categories, etc.
- The most important part that WordPress is free to use and download also.
Disadvantages of WordPress
- If you want to do any kind of modification then you must have the knowledge of programming languages such as c++, c, PHP, etc.
- If you want to change the design of your homepage then you must have the knowledge of graphical languages such as HTML, CSS.
- While searching for a plugin, you will find too many plugins with the same name and it will cause confusion for what to choose. It will take some time to choose a perfect and correct plugin for your template.
- If you want to use additional features of any plugin then you have to pay for it.
- If you want to use any additional feature of your using template then you have to buy its pro version.
- The PHP files of WordPress is not protected, Users have to choose any additional security for securing your contents.
- The format of graphics and tables are very complicated while editing them.
- While creating some additional input fields, the complexes may be found.
What is Joomla
Joomla is second most popular content management system (CMS) in the world. Joomla is also an award-winning content management system (CMS). It is a one click script or tool that will create your wished website within a minute. Joomla allows using any kinds of content like the photo, video, music, document, etc. It does not require any kind of technical expert in programming languages because it’s a single click tool that will create any website immediately. Joomla is an open source tool which is available for everyone to download for free and to use it for free. Joomla is a quite complex script or tool as compare to WordPress and Drupal. We are going to see the advantages and disadvantages of Joomla. Let’s have a look at these advantages and disadvantages of Joomla which is mentioned below.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Joomla
Now, we are going to talk about the advantages and disadvantages of Joomla, which is mentioned below. Of course, there are some advantages and disadvantages of Joomla. Let’s see what are these advantages or disadvantages of Joomla.
Advantages of Joomla
- Joomla is free to download and free to install also.
- The working speed of Joomla is very fast as compare to Drupal.
- Joomla is very simple to install as compare to Drupal. Joomla takes only 9-10 mins to install on a server.
- There are various types of plugins are available on Joomla.
- There are so many templates are available on Joomla to create a wished website for free.
- It has many tools available in Joomla for its users to create any website which they want.
- Joomla has a comprehensive navigation management which is very helpful to manage any website which is having thousands of pages.
- Joomla’s links are very friendly as well as SEO friendly also to make the good position in the world of technology.
- An auto update system is available from Joomla which will update itself to newly launched version.
- The Admin panel of Joomla is very advance. So many functions are given in the Admin panel of Joomla.
Disadvantages of Joomla
- The admin panel of Joomla is having a very old user interface and also having tiles, textures of old styles like Windows XP.
- On some places, Joomla gets complex which can cause irritation to its users.
- Joomla has limited adjustment options.
- In Joomla, some plugins are not free they are paid. That plugins share fully paid they do not have any pro or the free versions of WordPress or Drupal.
- Joomla has some server resources and efficiency in some places like thousands of visitors.
- Sometimes, the plugin compatibility issue occurs which frustrate the users of Joomla.
- The terrific function of Joomla irritates the first contact of Joomla to its users.
What is Drupal
Drupal is the most famous and comprehensive content management system (CMS) for programmers. Drupal is also a one click script or the tool like WordPress and Joomla. It is better for a programmer than a normal blogger or website designer. The environment of Drupal is designed for programmers. Drupal is an open source script or tool which is available on the internet. It is free to download as well as free to use too. The management system of Drupal is very nice. Drupal is very flexible for creating websites using it. Drupal’s user experience is really very nice. We are now going to see what are the advantages and disadvantages of Drupal is. Let us have look on advantages and disadvantages of Drupal which is given below.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Drupal
We are now going to check the advantages and disadvantages of Drupal, which is mentioned below. There are some plenty of advantages and disadvantages of Drupal present. Let’s see what are these advantages or disadvantages of Drupal.
Advantages of Drupal
- Drupal is having so many of functions available like polls management, graphics modification tool, etc.
- Functions of Drupal make it easy to create any board website, blog, etc.
- Drupal allows various types of content types such as videos, podcasts, pages, etc.
- It also has advanced users management to manage users.
- Drupal also allows its users to edit graphics of design.
- Drupal allows its users to categorize their contents through the paths and by making a list.
- Plugins for Drupal is also available.
- Support forum Drupal on the Drupal homepage is available too.
- Functionalities offered by Drupal is nice as compare to WordPress and Joomla.
Disadvantages of Drupal
- Drupal is not very user-friendly.
- Drupal needs advance knowledge to modify or install something.
- Incompatibility, Drupal is very nice and solutions are also available.
- In the case of efficiency, Drupal is much better than WordPress and Joomla.
WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal [Which One is Best]
Among WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal, WordPress is the best script or tool. WordPress is available to download for free. WordPress is available in every area though, you can also use WordPress from your hosting area if you are having any. Basically, the things which can’t be done by Joomla and Drupal can be easily done by WordPress. Some websites you can only create by using WordPress but Joomla and Drupal didn’t. The ranking of WordPress is number 1. Joomla is in the second position. And, Drupal is at the third position in our list of WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal.
Why WordPress is Best?
WordPress is the best among the all three of them. It is having so many themes available as compare to Joomla and Drupal. WordPress also having so many of plugins to customize theme according to the wish as compare to Joomla and Drupal. WordPress is currently using by most of the bloggers, website makers, business persons, etc. The simplicity of WordPress leads it in top position. For beginners, WordPress is very suitable and perfect tool for them as WordPress can be used by any niche blogger as well as a beginner too.
WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal
We will analyze each and every platform on the basis of security. Well, security is most important thing for your website as anyone can hack your Website. We will compare all the three platform on WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal on the basis of security.
Drupal vs WordPress Security
In the case of security, WordPress is best. Because there are various third party websites available that provides WordPress more security than Drupal. Cloudflare, SSL, etc are the security that is focusing on WordPress firstly and then on Drupal. Drupal is also having such kind of security that WordPress is having but in a different way. In some cases, Drupal provides its own security but WordPress didn’t. Even the PHP files of WordPress are not secured and can be hacked easily.
Joomla vs WordPress Security
In verses of Joomla and WordPress security, both are having good security for securing contents of their users. In WordPress, the inbuilt security is not provided but in Joomla, an inbuilt security is provided to secure the content like PHP files, podcast systems, attachments, etc. WordPress also provides different types of security like for content, for attachments, for notifications, and much more. But, Joomla only gives the same security which they as usually give to their users.
Joomla vs WordPress For Business Website
While talking about who is best for business website whether Joomla or WordPress then there is no doubt that WordPress is the winner. WordPress is the winner because, the themes, plugins, security for payments, and many more facilities can only be found in WordPress, not in Joomla. In Joomla, we can find these too but not in a good amount as compare to WordPress. WordPress will make the users feel like future but, Joomla is very old in the case of the user interface.
Last Words on WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal
This was the complete details about top 3 best Website platform. According to us, WordPress is the Winner. What do you think? WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal? If you think someone else should win or have some suggestions. Then do make a comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong. Try Again!