Yes! It is possible to downgrade Android version. You can downgrade android versions in Samsung, Micromax, and all other Android devices. You can uninstall marshmallow and install lollipop, Kitkat or any older version of Android you like. I have shared all possible software below to install or uninstall Android version on your Android device.
- 1 How to Downgrade Android Version [100% Working]
How to Remove Marshmallow – Android Version
Downgrading Android means to change your system setting to that of an older version. An example of downgrading is going from the latest Marshmallow 6 to older lollipop version. Many of you may have heard of downgrading the Android version which many people seem to opt for from time to time. However, did you wonder why they felt the need to do that? Some of the reasons could be Battery drain and heating of device, Force Closing of the device.
- Marshmallow Android version takes a large chunk of Battery.
- It requires the internet connection all time to run system apps.
- Take a long time in Rebooting.
- Consume your RAM more than before.
- Make your Android Phone slow.
How to Downgrade Android Version [100% Working]
Make sure you follow each and every step to downgrade Android version. I will tell you 100% working method to downgrade Android version.
- Download Android SDK on your PC. This file support Windows computer.
- Install the Android SDK on your PC/Laptop.
- Now, open My Computer => Properties => Advanced System Settings => System Properties => Advanced => Environment Variables.
- Now, Click on Path => Edit.
- Enter the name of the drive, where you want to install Android SDK.
- Now, Grab your Android Phone.
- Tap on Settings => About Phone => Build number.
- Tap on Builder Number several times consecutively 5-10 times.
- Now, Tap on settings and scroll down.
- You will see Developer options.
- Now, Tick on debugging mode.
Download Android Lollipop – Download Android Lollipop for PC [Nexus 4, 5, 7, 9,10]
- Download Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 4
- Download Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 5
- Download Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi)
- Download Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 9 (Wi-Fi)
- Download Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 10
Download Android KitKat – Samsung, HTC, and all other Android Phone
- Download Android KitKat 4.4.4
- You can download Android Kitkat version on any Android Phone.
Download Android Lollipop – Samsung, HTC, and all other Android Phone
Download Android Lollipop
You can download the desired Android version on your PC.
- Now, connect your Android phone tp PC using USB.
- Turn off your Android Phone and Hold Power button + Volume Down + Home screen button.
Note: If you don’t have home screen button. Then, tap on other two buttons only.
- Now, your Android phone will be rebooted in recovery mode.
- Use volume button to move up and down and select the file by pressing the power button.
- Now, Install the Android 5.0 Lollipop version on your Android Phone.
All these methods listed above are tested. I would suggest you to download the Android version from the links listed above only. These versions are tested on almost every Android Phone. Users can install these Android versions on Samsungs Galaxy, Note, HTC, Micromax and all other Android devices. So was this trick helpful? If you still face any problem. Then, do comment below and share this article with your friends.