Don’t have a smartphone and purchased a Fitbit tracker? Well, here is the solution. You can easily set up Fitbit app for Windows 10. Yes, you heard right. In Windows 10, a user can set up the Fitbit app in it. Of course, the Fitbit app is available for the Windows 10 operating system. Many people nowadays have personal computers and are using Windows 10 operating system. So, yes Fitbit app is available for you guys. A Fitbit tracker can be easily synced with a Windows 10 Laptop/PC. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to make Fitbit app run on your Windows 10 OS.
Fitbit Charge 2 Setup Instructions
Setting up a Fitbit charge 2 wear device is straightforward. In order to set up Fitbit Charge 2, you only need an internet connection, enabled Bluetooth connectivity, and Fitbit Charge 2. In this section, I have shared an official way to set up Fitbit Charge 2 to use it properly. Most of the guys were searching this thing that what is the Fitbit Charge 2 setup instructions? So, I have added this topic in this article for you guys. Also, Fitbit Charge 2 setup instructions don’t depend on the device on which you have installed the Fitbit app such as Android, iPhone, etc. So, let’s move on to the method below.
- Get the Fitbit app for your device in which you want to set up Fitbit charge 2.
- Now, open it and click on Join Fitbit button.
- From the list, choose Fitbit charge 2.
- Then, click on Setup Fitbit charge 2 buttons.
- Now, create an account for that.
- Also, enter your personal information.
- Lastly, pair your Fitbit charge 2 with your connecting device, and you are done.
How to Setup Fitbit App for Windows 10, 8, & 7
This is the main section of our article where we are going to find out the way to set up Fitbit app for Windows 10. I have mentioned a quick step by step guide which will help you in setting up the Fitbit app for Windows 10. This is the official way which I am going to tell you. No other method is available for that. If you follow the method carefully, then I am sure that you will become a success in syncing the Fitbit tracker with Windows 10 laptop. So, follow the guide and explore the steps which are right here.
- Get the Fitbit app from Microsoft Store; it’s free of cost.
- Now, install it as you install other apps or software.
- Then, open the Fitbit app on your Windows 10 laptop/pc.
- After that, click on Join Fitbit button.
- Select your Fitbit tracker name from the list.
- Now, click Setup <Your-Tracker-Name>.
- Then, click on let’s go button.
- At the next page, enter your dob, height, gender, and weight.
- Then, click on Next button which displays like the right arrow.
- Now, enter your details and accept the Terms of Service of Fitbit then click Next button.
- That’s it. Now your account has been created.
- Now, go to the homepage of the app and click Set Up a New Fitbit Device.
- Then, follow step 4, 5 and 6.
- After that, accept the Terms of Service again.
- Now, follow on-screen instructions to set up the tracker with the app.
- Lastly, click on the Finish button.
How to Setup Fitbit App for Windows 7, 8 & 8.1
You can download the similar app on your Windows OS. Users can download the same Fitbit app on any of the Windows 7, 8 and 8.1. You need to change the format of the app to other and use the app on Windows 7. But in Windows 8 or 8.1 you can directly download the Fitbit app and run on your PC/Laptops.
We have seen that how we have to set up Fitbit app for Windows 10. We have also check Fitbit Charge 2 setup instructions as well. Windows 10 can do many tasks which previous Windows operating system version didn’t. It is the best way to take advantage of your personal computer or laptop which is having Windows 10 operating system as I have told earlier that there is no requirement and no charge to get the Fitbit app for Windows 10. I hope using this article we have successfully set up the Fitbit app for Windows 10. Share this amazing article with your friends and relatives who want the Fitbit app for Windows 10.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong. Try Again!