An easy method to transfer money from Bank/Credit card to PayPal. You can also assign money from PayPal to Bank or transfer money from your Credit/Debit card to another PayPal account. Transferring money from your Bank or Credit/Debit card is straightforward now. You can assign as many funds you want to move to PayPal account. PayPal is the most trusted way to send or receive money overseas. It transfers payments instantly but takes few business days to transfer to your account.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is one of the easiest way transfer money online. It is also the safest method to receive or send money internationally. Paypal users can send money to any country around the world. PayPal is also the most trusted website to transfer the money online. Users can receive money directly to their bank account using their PayPal ID.
Read more: How to EARN MONEY from SINGLE PAGE BLOG
How to Transfer Money from Bank or Credit Card to PayPal – Transfer money from PayPal to Bank
IThis is one of the best and easy method to transfer money from Credit card to PayPal. Users can send to any PayPal account. There is no limit to send the money. You can send from minimum $5 to any desired amount. However, the maximum limit is 10,000$per transaction.
- Log-in to your PayPal account.
- Now, click on Send and Request to transfer money from bank/credit card to PayPal account.
- Click on Request payments.
- Enter the email address or name of the person from whom you want to receive the money.
- You can also add the name of the person who is not associated with PayPal.
Note: They should have buyer email account.
- Enter the amount you want to receive on your PayPal account. You can write anything in a note. You can also leave that blank as it is optional.
- Now, You will see tick inside a green circle. It shows the clarification that you have successfully requested the money.
- Log-out from your PayPal account and login back from which you have requested the money.
- You will see a notification with the name of the person and amount who has requested money from you.
- Click on Pay now.
- You will see the Invoice details.
- Click on continue.
- You will see the option to pay using your Debit/Credit card on your PayPal.
Note: You should have your Debit or Credit card linked to your PayPal account.
- A popup window will appear.
- Enter your Credit or Debit card detail to transfer money to PayPal account.
- Now, follow your Bank instruction to precede the money transfer.
Last Words on How to Transfer Money from Bank or Credit Card to PayPal – Transfer money from PayPal to Bank
PayPal is one of the most used ways to transfer money online. It is used by several vendors who sell their products overseas. PayPal also has its return policy, which takes care of a customer. It is the fastest and most secure way to send or receive money in any foreign currency. All you need is an email ID, and you can direct send or receive payments from anyone.