Use these 2 methods to fix printer problems with windows 10. Both these Methods are working and you can use Windows Printer Troubleshooter to fix this problem. You can easily fix printer problem with Windows 10. Both these methods will work on almost every printer like hp, cannon and other. You can easily fix all kind of troubleshooting in Windows 10.
If you are looking for the solution to printer problems with Windows 10 system. Then, you must read the article till the end. I have collected some best possible methods to fix the printer problems with Windows 10. However, printer problems may occur at any time and by doing some mess with the default setting (printers default settings). Though, in that case, the problem regarding the printers in Windows 10 will be common for you. Keep reading the article for more information about fixing the printer problems with Windows 10.
How to Fix Printer Problems with Windows 10
Here I am sharing two different methods to solve the printer issue in your Windows 10 system. The first method will show you the guide to fix printer problems with Windows 10 by Troubleshooting method. And another one will show the steps to fix printer problems with Windows 10 by the Advanced (settings) method. Basically, both the methods are official. So, you don’t have to use any kind of extra hardware as well as software to do so. Just follow the below methods to fix printer problems with Windows 10.
Method 1 – Troubleshooting
This guide will teach you the easiest way to fix printer problem which you are facing in your Windows 10 system.
- Make sure your printer and Windows 10 system is appropriately connected to each other and are plugged in.
- Now, download and run this Windows 10 Printing Troubleshooter Software.
- Now, choose your printer from the list and perform the troubleshooting with that option.
- If it doesn’t solve the printer problem then, go to Device Manager and update the Printer Driver.
Method 2 – Fix Printer Problems with Windows 10 by Advanced Settings
This is the guide to show you that how the printer issue can be fixed in Windows 10 using some mess with the advanced settings.
- Go to the Start Menu.
- Now, search for Services.
- In the Services lists, click Printer Spooler. Then select Stop and click OK.
- Now, in the search box type %WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers.
- From the results, select the file folder then, delete all files.
- Now, again search for Services.
- Then, click Printer Spooler.
- Now, in the startup type, select Start.
- Now, select OK and make sure Automatic is selected.
In this article, I have shared two different methods to fix printer problems with windows 10. First is by troubleshooting and second is by doing some mess with advances settings. Moreover, these methods are official methods and are preferred by Microsoft corporation to the Windows 10 users. You can use any third-party software to do the same. However, these methods will definitely solve your printer problem which you are facing in your Windows 10 system. Also, I would like to suggest you that do not use any extra software for this small issue you can fix it by the steps which I have mentioned above. Do share this article with your friends and tell them this easiest way to fix printer problem in Windows 10.